Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Senior Member Roadtorque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Hammock
    Warbonnet BB
    Tarp
    Custom OES BatCave
    Insulation
    JRB quilts
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    Posts
    1,117

    End of season quilt sale

    Just noticed the Jacks have lowered their prices for an end of season sale on winter quilts. Check it out http://www.jacksrbetter.com/Products.htm My b-day is coming up so anyone looking to get me a present dont miss this opportunity

  2. #2
    I already recieved a RM No Sniveler, it is a shame it is too warm here in GA to use it. I tossed it onto the bed and let it loft for a couple of hours, the baffle height is three inches (as advertised), the loft between the baffles is over four inches. This thing oughta be mega-warm. I can use it with my Winter Wren as an UQ but I'm thinking the hot (warm) ticket will be to use the RM No Sniveler as a top quilt and get a Mt Washington UQ.

  3. #3
    Senior Member Cannibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Hammock
    Warbonnet ON!
    Tarp
    SuperFly or MacCat
    Insulation
    Yetis & Mambas
    Suspension
    Webbing and rings
    Posts
    13,919
    Images
    136
    Quote Originally Posted by Take-a-knee View Post
    I already recieved a RM No Sniveler, it is a shame it is too warm here in GA to use it. I tossed it onto the bed and let it loft for a couple of hours, the baffle height is three inches (as advertised), the loft between the baffles is over four inches. This thing oughta be mega-warm. I can use it with my Winter Wren as an UQ but I'm thinking the hot (warm) ticket will be to use the RM No Sniveler as a top quilt and get a Mt Washington UQ.
    I L.O.V.E. my RMS! It is just dreamy and very warm.
    Trust nobody!

  4. #4
    Peter_pan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    virginia
    Hammock
    JRB BMBH
    Tarp
    JRB 11x10 Cat Tarp
    Insulation
    JRB UQ of season
    Posts
    2,821
    Images
    7
    RT,

    Happy upcoming birthday..... Hope someone is real nice to you...

    With $80 off a Mt Washington-4 there are some great deals.... Four season capability for the price of three season gear.

    Pan
    Ounces to Grams.

    www.jacksrbetter.com ... Largest supplier of camping quilts and under quilts...Home of the Original Nest Under Quilt, and Bear Mountain Bridge Hammock. 800 595 0413

  5. #5
    Senior Member GOLFER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    western massachusettes
    Hammock
    DIY Speer type,double 1.7blackbird
    Tarp
    Speer winter tarp
    Insulation
    winter pheonix
    Suspension
    webbing
    Posts
    323
    STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPP PLEASE !!!! My w w w w wife will k k k k ill m m m me if I order now. Need more side jobs dang it.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter_pan View Post
    RT,

    Happy upcoming birthday..... Hope someone is real nice to you...

    With $80 off a Mt Washington-4 there are some great deals.... Four season capability for the price of three season gear.

    Pan
    It pains me to say I'll have to pass on a Mt Washington at that steal of a deal price, that is the very top of my wish list.

  7. #7
    Senior Member Mustardman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    San Francisco Bay Area
    Hammock
    Warbonnet Blackbird/Ridgerunner
    Tarp
    OES 12x10
    Insulation
    WB Yeti/Lynx
    Posts
    2,302
    Images
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by Take-a-knee View Post
    It pains me to say I'll have to pass on a Mt Washington at that steal of a deal price,
    Same here - we just don't get enough cold weather here in Georgia to justify a heavy duty 4-season UQ like the Mt. Washington. Shame, too...

    Perhaps I need to start looking for new jobs at higher altitudes

  8. #8
    Senior Member Doctari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Cincinnati, Oh
    Hammock
    WBBB
    Tarp
    Custom OES
    Insulation
    DIM UQ NoSniv TQ
    Suspension
    JRB Triglide/strap
    Posts
    2,992
    Images
    30
    How do we spell hamock gear sale here at HF?

    D I V O R C E !


    My wife has said she won't ever divorce me for buying gear. She also mumbled something about "and they'll never find the body either". I'm not sure what she ment by that
    When you have a backpack on, no matter where you are, you’re home.
    PAIN is INEVITABLE. MISERY is OPTIONAL.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Mustardman View Post
    Same here - we just don't get enough cold weather here in Georgia to justify a heavy duty 4-season UQ like the Mt. Washington. Shame, too...

    Perhaps I need to start looking for new jobs at higher altitudes
    I beg to differ, it doesn't STAY that cold all winter but from Tray Mt. to Mt. Rogers and about anywhere in between, after a front moves through, you can see zero degrees from late DEC until whenever it warms up. A Mt Washington weighs a half-pound more than a Nest, smart insurance, IMO.

Similar Threads

  1. SOLD: M55 3 season Top Quilt for sale!
    By lukesteg in forum [SOLD/WITHDRAWN] Items no longer available
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-16-2012, 10:14
  2. GoLite 1+ Season Quilt
    By Boomer in forum [SOLD/WITHDRAWN] Items no longer available
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-11-2012, 00:31
  3. Golite has their 1 season synthetic quilt on the sale page.
    By Caribou Bentspoke in forum Top Insulation
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-15-2012, 15:34
  4. 3 season Quilt set
    By Bas B in forum Bottom Insulation
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-22-2011, 20:44
  5. WTB: 3 season top quilt
    By TNhitman in forum Want to Buy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-13-2010, 22:01

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •