Alright everyone getting up some guts here to go outside tommorow night for the first time. I'll explain what it is I have for gear and let me know to add or subtract. Keep in mind I'll be in my backyard so I might have a bit more than I might need. Seeing as I don't have far to travel.
1) Speer Winter Tarp
2) Blackbird hammock
3) 1/2 inch wally world pad
4) 20 degree sleeping bag used as an overquilt.
5) Possibly my Italian wool blanket
6) thermal underware (poly type)
7) insulated workout pants made of nylon
8) long sleeve top over thermals
9) fleece top
11) winter nitted hat
13) 2 or three pairs of socks
thats about it the temp at nite should fall to between 20 to 25. So here we go guys gettin the fortitude up to give a go. let me know what to change or add specific about clothing.