Hello all!

I just wanted to take a minute to tell everyone about myself. I first joined Hammock Forums in March of 2011, and have been hooked ever since. Like everyone else, I came here to learn about hammocks and hammock camping. Little did I realize, how addicting it all could be. There was so much information to take in, and so many cool people to meet. What instantly impressed me was how inviting everyone was, and how willing they were to answer any questions...regardless of how many times it had been asked before. What a breath of fresh air compared to other online communities! It's definitely the kind of attitude that makes a person want to stick around.

Aside from Hammock Forums, I like to hike, backpack, road and mountain bike, ski, snowboard, play guitar and drums...I could go on for awhile. Basically and outdoors/active kind of guy, but I like a video game here and there too.

I look forward to my new position on the forums, and hope we can all work together to keep Hammock Forums one of the best communities on the web!

Cheers everyone, and whoooo buddy!

Yukon