Hennessy Expedition Zip
    Tarp
    Arrowhead Toxaway
    Insulation
    Wilderness Logics
    Suspension
    DIY whoopie slings

SOLD: Men's XL rain gear: Frogg Toggs and Sierra Designs

For sale: two rain gear items in men's extra large size. $15 each and take $5 off if you buy both.

Frogg Toggs Original Pro Action Jacket (PA102-12), measuring 27" across the armpits, 28" from the base of the collar to the tail and 38" from the center of the collar to the cuff. It weighs 12.8oz on my scale. In like new condition, $15 (was $18) including US shipping and PayPal fees.

Manufacturer's description:

The original ultra-lightweight, breathable rain jacket that made Frogg Toggs famous, as it has evolved to offer maximum performance. The bomber-style Pro Action jacket features a full cut design and is made so lightweight, you can store it easily. And like all Frogg Toggs rain-wear, the molded polymer zippers and nickel-plated snaps eliminate the worry of rust, even in snow and saltwater conditions.

Specifications and Features:
    Fully adjustable, attached, tuck away hood with zip closure
    1" wristband design to keep the rain out
    Front zipper closure
    Snap shut storm flaps
    1" elastic waistband

-----------------------------------------------------------

Sierra Designs rain pants, measuring 17" across the waist relaxed and 22" when stretched tight and 33" inseam. They weigh 8.2oz. They are polyurethane coated nylon with elastic waist and cuffs, a self-stowing rear pocket and 11" gusset-style ankle zippers with 2-position snap tabs. Also in like new condition and $15 (was $18) including US shipping and PayPal fees.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by DaleW; 08-22-2013 at 10:16. Reason: Price drop

Hey Dale - does the jacket have pit zips? Most raingear makes me overheat and I end up just as wet from sweat as I would unprotected from the rain itself. What are the venting options on this one?

Thanks in advance - I just bought a sweet Westcomb shell, but those darned Canadians size their XLs so much smaller than other XL jackets I own that I'm gonna need to lose some weight to wear it in the future. I might be needing something adequate for my trip to the ADKS next month.

Hammock
    Hennessy Expedition Zip
    Tarp
    Arrowhead Toxaway
    Insulation
    Wilderness Logics
    Suspension
    DIY whoopie slings
    No pit zips. Frogg Toggs breathes really well, but the construction is minimalist. The best case venting option on this jacket is to leave the zipper undone and use the snaps on the storm flap to close the front. Frogg Toggs and DriDucks are great stuff for backup or light just-in-case rain gear. I keep a set in the car for emergencies.

Hammock
    diy, wb xlc
    Tarp
    waterproof
    Insulation
    warm
    Suspension
    nacrawhoopie
    Images
    Is Frogg Toggs XL better suited for big guys or tall skinny guys?
    It is a very alert, active sheep, with a stylish, lively carriage.

Flickr
    YouTube
    I use a Juki & Pfaffs w/ assorted attachments, and have serviced lots of vintage machines. Any questions?

Hammock
    Hennessy Expedition Zip
    Tarp
    Arrowhead Toxaway
    Insulation
    Wilderness Logics
    Suspension
    DIY whoopie slings
    Quote Originally Posted by mrcheviot View Post
    Is Frogg Toggs XL better suited for big guys or tall skinny guys?
    Check the measurements given in the original post and compare them to a jacket you have that fits well.

In general, Frigg Toggs run big, so I would say big guys rather than tall and skinny. This is a jacket kind of cut rather than a more parka-like length. The sleeves should be okay for a tall guy.

Hammock
    Hennessy Expedition Zip
    Tarp
    Arrowhead Toxaway
    Insulation
    Wilderness Logics
    Suspension
    DIY whoopie slings

FS: Men's XL rain gear: Frogg Toggs and Sierra Designs

The Jacket has been SOLD

Pants still available!

Quote Originally Posted by DaleW View Post
    For sale: two rain gear items in men's extra large size. $15 each and take $5 off if you buy both.

SOLD: Frogg Toggs Original Pro Action Jacket (PA102-12), measuring 27" across the armpits, 28" from the base of the collar to the tail and 38" from the center of the collar to the cuff. It weighs 12.8oz on my scale. In like new condition, $15 (was $18) including US shipping and PayPal fees.

Manufacturer's description:

The original ultra-lightweight, breathable rain jacket that made Frogg Toggs famous, as it has evolved to offer maximum performance. The bomber-style Pro Action jacket features a full cut design and is made so lightweight, you can store it easily. And like all Frogg Toggs rain-wear, the molded polymer zippers and nickel-plated snaps eliminate the worry of rust, even in snow and saltwater conditions.

Specifications and Features:
    Fully adjustable, attached, tuck away hood with zip closure
    1" wristband design to keep the rain out
    Front zipper closure
    Snap shut storm flaps
    1" elastic waistband

-----------------------------------------------------------

Sierra Designs rain pants, measuring 17" across the waist relaxed and 22" when stretched tight and 33" inseam. They weigh 8.2oz. They are polyurethane coated nylon with elastic waist and cuffs, a self-stowing rear pocket and 11" gusset-style ankle zippers with 2-position snap tabs. Also in like new condition and $15 (was $18) including US shipping and PayPal fees.
    Last edited by DaleW; 08-24-2013 at 11:00.

Hammock
    WB Blackbird, WB Ridgerunner
    Tarp
    WB Superfly
    Insulation
    Jarbidge and Down
    Suspension
    Straps and Buckles
    I'll take the Toggs. PM sent.
    If your lucky enough to be outdoors, your lucky enough!

Hammock
    Hennessy Expedition Zip
    Tarp
    Arrowhead Toxaway
    Insulation
    Wilderness Logics
    Suspension
    DIY whoopie slings

WITHDRAWN: Sierra Designs Rain Pants

Jacket sold, rain pants withdrawn, please close thread.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by DaleW View Post

• + New Posts