Hammock
    SLD Streamliner DL
    Tarp
    SLD Winter Haven
    Insulation
    New River & Owyhee
    Suspension
    Dutch Whoopies

Best of both worlds upgrading the wife and kids suspension...

Well since I have converted the Wife and kid to Hammocks in the house the long webbing straps look horrible. So a couple of orders and now the wait for items to arrive. For in the house I will be setting up Whoopies and Whoopie Hooks for there hammocks so they have the same lay every time. Now they really like the webbing straps for outside for ease of adjustability so I ordered a pair of Elephant Trunks for each of there hammocks which will make connecting to the continuous loops super simple.

Next up will be to sell my AHE and Dutch Cinch Buckles as soon as the replacements arrive.

Hammock
    dream hammock roaming gnome
    Tarp
    UGQ winter dream
    Insulation
    feathered friends
    Suspension
    Woopie slings
    Quote Originally Posted by Craigthor View Post
    Well since I have converted the Wife and kid to Hammocks in the house the long webbing straps look horrible. So a couple of orders and now the wait for items to arrive. For in the house I will be setting up Whoopies and Whoopie Hooks for there hammocks so they have the same lay every time. Now they really like the webbing straps for outside for ease of adjustability so I ordered a pair of Elephant Trunks for each of there hammocks which will make connecting to the continuous loops super simple.

Next up will be to sell my AHE and Dutch Cinch Buckles as soon as the replacements arrive.
    Hahaah that's how it's done! Keep doing work! I've been sleeping in my hammock in my room for a few months now. Hammocks>bed any time.
    Paragon Fury

Check out my youtube channel if you're interested in gear reviews and other outdor videos! https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCKkuUy60Y07yuljZNsivIbA

• + New Posts