Thread: Ordered today

Ordered today

Ordered the BMBH today, and if what I hear is true, I may get to let the granddaughter use it by the weekend. I used Paypal, so payment was instant, and it said priority shipping. Sounds like the same Brandon used. I found a great spot where I think I can hang both the BB and the BMBH pretty much side by side, with which ever she picks hung a bit lower. And I got even luckier goin through my backpack. I found a camo tarp that should do the trick just fine, and it's ripstop nylon too. Had it forever, just forgot it. Supposed to rain off and on, but that never bothered us much. Life is good, Nick
    If you ain't sure what it is, poke it with a stick . . .

Hammock
    JRB BMBH
    Tarp
    JRB 11x10 Cat Tarp
    Insulation
    JRB UQ of season
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooncranker View Post
    Ordered the BMBH today, and if what I hear is true, I may get to let the granddaughter use it by the weekend. I used Paypal, so payment was instant, and it said priority shipping. Sounds like the same Brandon used. I found a great spot where I think I can hang both the BB and the BMBH pretty much side by side, with which ever she picks hung a bit lower. And I got even luckier goin through my backpack. I found a camo tarp that should do the trick just fine, and it's ripstop nylon too. Had it forever, just forgot it. Supposed to rain off and on, but that never bothered us much. Life is good, Nick
    Mooncranker,

Your order was found on arrival at the shop this morning it will ship at noon via USPS Priority, so yes, you can plan a hang for this weekend....You should receive your BMBH Weds or Thurs.....Enjoy!

Pan
    Ounces to Grams.

www.jacksrbetter.com ... Largest supplier of camping quilts and under quilts...Home of the Original Nest Under Quilt, and Bear Mountain Bridge Hammock. 800 595 0413

Hammock
    Warbonnet BB XLC 1.7, Traveler S1.7
    Tarp
    Cuben DIY
    Insulation
    Hammockgear
    Suspension
    whoopie slings
    Images
    How is that for customer service...
    Order at 8AM and get an update on HF by 9AM
    Nice...
    "Every day is a new day to a better future"
    "Of all the things that matter, that really and truly matter, working more efficiently and getting more done is not among them." ~ Mike Dooley
    "What if I told you that you couldn't have anymore of anything... No more friends, no more money, no more anything, until you first got happy with what you have?"~ Mike Dooley
    "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing." ~ Socrates

Hammock
    Warbonnet ON!
    Tarp
    SuperFly or MacCat
    Insulation
    Yetis & Mambas
    Suspension
    Webbing and rings
    Images
    Life is good, Nick
    Especially when a new hammock has been ordered!
    Quote Originally Posted by animalcontrol View Post
    How is that for customer service...
    Order at 8AM and get an update on HF by 9AM
    Nice...
    No kidding!
    Trust nobody!

Only in the USA, we still got it, and it can't be beat. Life is good, Nick

Wow, you guys are good. My JRB BMBH is here just in time for me to take it to work and hang it. Thanks guys. I will say it again, only in America, both JRB and Brandon at Warbonnet were super professional, and quick. Agan, thanks guys, should be a great weekend, life is good, Nick

Images
    Wow, you guys are good. My JRB BMBH is here just in time for me to take it to work and hang it. Thanks guys. I will say it again, only in America, both JRB and Brandon at Warbonnet were super professional, and quick. Agan, thanks guys, should be a great weekend, life is good, Nick
    So, you are like me, you have two of the best hammocks out there, a WBBB and now a JRB BMBH! That is a fine start! So, how are you going to keep your back warm in the BMBH? If you have to use a pad, that may be about the best hammock to use a pad with, so it will work for sure. If you decide to get a quilt, I can say that the JRB MWUQ is super warm and fits the BMBH like it was custom designed for it, which it may well have been. There are close to zero adjustments needed.

Have fun!

Bill

Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob58 View Post
    So, you are like me, you have two of the best hammocks out there, a WBBB and now a JRB BMBH! That is a fine start! So, how are you going to keep your back warm in the BMBH? If you have to use a pad, that may be about the best hammock to use a pad with, so it will work for sure. If you decide to get a quilt, I can say that the JRB MWUQ is super warm and fits the BMBH like it was custom designed for it, which it may well have been. There are close to zero adjustments needed.

Have fun!

Bill
    Thanks Bill, and yes, after reading a few weeks here on the forums, I think we did ok, but I am sure there are plenty more purchases to come. I am gonna use a pad or two until I can afford the Mt.Washington, so I am in hopes the sales don't end soon. And soon there will be a Kick quilt for the BB I hear. Savin my pennies, and got a little idea for a double hammock for spending more money on tryin my hand at a few things. Life is good, Nick

Hammock
    JRB BMBH
    Tarp
    JRB 11x10 Cat Tarp
    Insulation
    JRB UQ of season
    Images
    Thanks Bill, and yes, after reading a few weeks here on the forums, I think we did ok, but I am sure there are plenty more purchases to come. I am gonna use a pad or two until I can afford the Mt.Washington, so I am in hopes the sales don't end soon. And soon there will be a Kick quilt for the BB I hear. Savin my pennies, and got a little idea for a double hammock for spending more money on tryin my hand at a few things. Life is good, Nick
    Mooncranker,

The JRB Mt Washington quilt will also excell on the BB.

Pan
    Ounces to Grams.

www.jacksrbetter.com ... Largest supplier of camping quilts and under quilts...Home of the Original Nest Under Quilt, and Bear Mountain Bridge Hammock. 800 595 0413

Quote Originally Posted by Peter_pan View Post
    Mooncranker,

The JRB Mt Washington quilt will also excell on the BB.

Pan
    Awesome! Now just to save a bit. Life is good, Nick

• + New Posts