Thread: Major Praise

Hammock
    Warbonnet Blackbird
    Tarp
    Superfly

Major Praise

I know those in this forum are most often the experts in Hammock-ing, and I'm just a newbie. Still, I wanted to post for any who are lurking and considering.

I've spent the past 8 days sleeping in the field with my Army unit. At nearly 45 years old, ground sleeping just doesn't hold the appeal for me that it did 20 years ago. Enter Warbonnet Outdoors and a beautiful creation called the Blackbird. I am also using the Superfly tarp with it, so it's a complete setup.

I have slept. That should be enough praise. But it hasn't been "just sleeping." I've gone on missions and marches, and woke up the next morning without the customary aches and pains. My WBBB makes sleep beautiful again.

Brandon, you are my hero. Thank you for making my body enjoy field time again. The mesh netting has saved me the torture of south Georgia, and the "off-the-ground" experience has provided me sweat-free sleep. There really isn't anything more one could expect.

I'll admit that I have *yet* to get the ridge line to bend to 90 degrees. I'll try again with our next move.

If you're lurking and searching for a hammock that will be worth twice as much as you pay, tighten your groups and pull the trigger for Warbonnet. You may regret the tatts you get when younger, but you'll never regret the decision to buy a Warbonnet hammock.

Hammock
    Diy bridge
    Images
    lol. taking my ridgerunner out for its first adventure this weekend, can't wait!

Also, thank you for your service. We sleep soundly in our hammocks only because rough men like Bmize stand ready to do violence on ojr behalf.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by bmize View Post
    I know those in this forum are most often the experts in Hammock-ing, and I'm just a newbie. Still, I wanted to post for any who are lurking and considering.

I've spent the past 8 days sleeping in the field with my Army unit. At nearly 45 years old, ground sleeping just doesn't hold the appeal for me that it did 20 years ago. Enter Warbonnet Outdoors and a beautiful creation called the Blackbird. I am also using the Superfly tarp with it, so it's a complete setup.

I have slept. That should be enough praise. But it hasn't been "just sleeping." I've gone on missions and marches, and woke up the next morning without the customary aches and pains. My WBBB makes sleep beautiful again.

Brandon, you are my hero. Thank you for making my body enjoy field time again. The mesh netting has saved me the torture of south Georgia, and the "off-the-ground" experience has provided me sweat-free sleep. There really isn't anything more one could expect.

I'll admit that I have *yet* to get the ridge line to bend to 90 degrees. I'll try again with our next move.

If you're lurking and searching for a hammock that will be worth twice as much as you pay, tighten your groups and pull the trigger for Warbonnet. You may regret the tatts you get when younger, but you'll never regret the decision to buy a Warbonnet hammock.
    Well, high praise indeed! Hey, I have a high school friend (46 years ago) who was from Dallas, GA, last name Hicks.

Anyway, thanks for the report!

Hammock
    WBBB XLC
    Tarp
    WBSF
    Insulation
    Yeti UQ, HG TQ
    Suspension
    Adjustable Webbing
    Thanks for your service bmize, I'm a jarhead myself. I agree with you, Brandon and Warbonnet.....doesn't get much better. See you around.
    "We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker.
    It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions." - Ronald Reagan

Hammock
    WBRR,WBXLC
    Tarp
    superfly
    Insulation
    HG,Wookie
    Suspension
    WEBBING

Major Praise

I have to agree. Spent the last few nights in wbrr and it is absolute genius. All hail our servicemen and Brandon for giving us such comforts.
    CLYDE

• + New Posts