Waiting on the seller to confirm.
Update: Still waiting on the seller.
I believe tysonb is in the U.S. this week on a business trip.
Awesome to know. Thanks so much. I'll watch for his reply when he's settled.
Brady, (also sent same message via PM)
I got slammed by a nasty sinus and ear infection and have been quite out of it with almost constant vertigo.
I will have this sent out to you tomorrow if you still want it providing I get your new address.
Sorry for the delay.
I had to cancel my trip to Seattle this week also due to this sinus and ear infection. It has not been fun at all. Thanks Bluefin for updating the thread.
If he ends up not wanting it, I'll take seconds on it.
Still taking it, new address inbound in pm.
New address in Alberta provided.
Last edited by Brady; 09-24-2013 at 00:14. Reason: Add a line