Hammock
    DIY, Dutch Argon
    Tarp
    Squidbilly/Tadpole
    Insulation
    20 Incubator,WL SS
    Suspension
    whoopies, MSH
    Had a great time. Met some new folks, saw some friends and got to play with fire! Also saw an ultralight poopie sling, made by SwinginIt.
    Keep movin', keep believing and enjoy the journey!

Hammock
    WBBB 1.7 DL & Switchback
    Tarp
    Mega Ogee & OES 4S
    Insulation
    Way too many
    Suspension
    WBBB Web Strap
    Another great hang in the woods. It was good seeing some old friends and making new ones. And thanks Cali for brining the Fireball. Next trip we need to make it a drive up one so you can bring a real bottle. ��

Hammock
    OXGEAR 1.1 dbl
    Tarp
    OXSHED
    Insulation
    OXGEAR 40º 3/4
    Suspension
    whoopie sling's
    I had a grand time as always! One couldn't ask for better company to spend the weekend with. You guys are awesome!

Hammock
    DIY Single layer Asym
    Tarp
    DIY Hex Cat
    Insulation
    DIY Down UQ/ TQ
    Suspension
    Straps/ Whoopie
    I want to thank everyone for there hospitality I had a really great experience for the first time in a tree. It was 28 degrees and I didn't freeze LOL. I meet some really great people. and enjoyed the campfire chat and gear talk. A special thanks to Granny Pat for tending the fire and keeping me from freezing, Old 4 hats, OrionX, Maddog, For helping me find a good spot and get setup, Swinginit for organizing the hang, and Skinny's 11 for great directions and the enjoyable hike out.
    I will be fine tuning my gear and looking forward to another hang.

Hammock
    DIY, so far
    Tarp
    superfly
    Insulation
    underground quilts
    Suspension
    Whoopie !!
    It was a pleasure to meet all of you , and a great shakedown cruise for me and my gear ( the gear is in better shape LOL ) Looking forward to the next hang , and many hikes inbetween
    I can levitate.......................................... .................................................. .................................................. .In my Hammock

Hammock
    Grand Trunk Dbl, Skeeter Beeter Pro
    Tarp
    DIY / two hammocks
    Insulation
    HG Inc 0 UQ DIY TQ
    Suspension
    Dutchware, etc
    We had SO much fun! Thank you for all your equipment, tips, and tricks show and tell! Looking forward to the next adventure! I plan to post some pics soon.

Hammock
    BB
    Tarp
    4S cuben
    Insulation
    down
    Chiming in a little late on this, just to say it was good to see some early arrivals Friday as dakotaross, 93athiker and I stopped by the campsite for a minute as we embarked on a walk along the Foothills Trail. We emerged after 50 miles at Laurel Valley Trail Access Tuesday morning about 9:00. That's one beautiful hike.

Sounds like everyone enjoyed some "down" time on da rivah. Hope to see you at the next hang!

Quote Originally Posted by Doodad View Post
    Chiming in a little late on this, just to say it was good to see some early arrivals Friday as dakotaross, 93athiker and I stopped by the campsite for a minute as we embarked on a walk along the Foothills Trail. We emerged after 50 miles at Laurel Valley Trail Access Tuesday morning about 9:00. That's one beautiful hike.

Sounds like everyone enjoyed some "down" time on da rivah. Hope to see you at the next hang!
    It goes without saying that you were missed, I jokingly said we are going to have to toss you for choosing a hike over a hang, lol. I hear that the FHT is really great, hope to see some of it one of these days. Rumor has it that a Dec. hang might happen, time will tell. If so I hope to be there. We had a few new folks and got to show off our smarts, such as they are, and every one seemed to have had a great time. A good coon hound would have come in handy.

Hammock
    DIY, Dutch Argon
    Tarp
    Squidbilly/Tadpole
    Insulation
    20 Incubator,WL SS
    Suspension
    whoopies, MSH
    Quote Originally Posted by old4hats View Post
    It goes without saying that you were missed, I jokingly said we are going to have to toss you for choosing a hike over a hang, lol. I hear that the FHT is really great, hope to see some of it one of these days. Rumor has it that a Dec. hang might happen, time will tell. If so I hope to be there. We had a few new folks and got to show off our smarts, such as they are, and every one seemed to have had a great time. A good coon hound would have come in handy.
    Thanks to GrizzlyHackle we know how to cook a coon if we catch it and, thanks to you, we know what to do with squirrel heads.
    Keep movin', keep believing and enjoy the journey!

• + New Posts
  • Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516