WARBONNET 1.1 DOUBLE, DIY BRIDGE
    Tarp
    DIY ARGON CAMO/BMJ
    Insulation
    DIY DOWN TQ/UQ
    Suspension
    STRAPS/BUCKLES

hennessy scratch & dent sale?

anyone know when the hennessy scratch and dent sale is?

if i remember right it's usually around october or so, wanting to pick up some set-ups for my 3 nieces and this seems like it will be the best way to go

just wondering if any knows for sure when it is so i can keep an eye out for it

thanks
    boot
    The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us. ~Bill Watterson

Hammock
    WBBB RR DBL 1.1 / DIY Multicam SL
    Tarp
    Superfly/HG CF
    Insulation
    Downy Goodness
    Suspension
    Whoopie/Dutch Clip
    I don't know if it is a scratch and dent sale but they usually have their Christmas sale coming up. Buy one get the other 1/2 off. I think.
    Husband, Father, and Friend.
    Scout Master and Cub Master for Troop/Pack 705 of
    Chesterfield

Hammock
    Yukon Outfitters double
    Tarp
    still looking
    Suspension
    Whoopies or straps
    I think he is talking about this thread from last year. https://www.hammockforums.net/forum/...ad.php?t=60258
    I heard about it form another member here a while ago. I'm keeping an eye out for it as well.

Last I remember it was in October, you can email them for the list and date of the sale. At least thats what I did 4-5yrs ago when I got my Hyperlite, so not sure if they still do that or not.
    "yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift---thats why its called a present" - Master Oogway
    It's always best if your an early riser!

Hammock
    Switchback/Speer/T-Bird/WBBB/Lt Owl
    Tarp
    SF/CF/Cldburst/Oge
    Insulation
    Incub/Buro/Snugfit
    Suspension
    Cinch Straps
    It is usually in October, and if you get on their mailing list, they will send you an email when it starts, with the list of items for sale..
    "No whining in the woods"

Banned
    Hammock
    Sold
    Insulation
    Varies
    Suspension
    Depends
    Normally it starts the first business day in October. You need to read the description carefully, most items have problems. It is over stock, returns, repairs, opps, prototypes. Just odds and ends.

Last year I found them to be very slow sending out their list of what was available. First list is pretty much what is available as they posted the sale, as items sold you have to contact Hennessy to see what is available.

First year I did it I secured things I wanted, well thought I wanted, second year I purchased three things. Last year one item, that was junk, this year I will probably pass.

Anyone buying from the sale read the description carefully, when you call to place your order ask specific questions about the condition of what you are about to purchase. You description and understanding of good or excellent condition might be very different from Hennessy's definition. Always buyer be ware.

• + New Posts