Hey everyone - thanks for posting on order statuses.

I want to apologize for the difficulty. We have had some trouble with the webstore. Some customers are having no problems and it's smooth sailing (relatively, still an ugly checkout page). But for many it's not allowing checkout to go through. This has always been an occasional problem, but the last week it is more than half of everyone trying to order.

The good news is, I've been wanting to have a better shopping system on the webstore for a while now and this has forced my hand. The new site is being built this week and I've already got nearly 65% of the inventory added. Only a few more days and it will be ready for action.

In the mean time, the old store can be accessed at www.backwoodsdaydreamer.com. If you are one of the unfortunate ones who cannot checkout - fill your cart, copy/paste it to [email protected] along with your shipping address and I will send an invoice to your email. I apologize for the extra steps during the transition.

The new site is running at limited capacity currently and you can see it here: www.diygearsupply.com