Hi guys, Im planning to make my first DIY Hammock, I want something simple like the gathered hammock tutorial, the problem is that all of the great internet stores are not an option for me since I couldn't manage the international shipping costs. So Im searching for fabrics here in my country, the question is: What are all the recommended and optimal fabrics that I could use for a Hammock, and the different forms of names that those fabrics can have?.
For example, I come across one tablecloth with the dimensions I wanted but it only said 100% poylester, nothing else like the things some people mention in this forums (crinkle taffeta, ripstop nylon, etc.) so I couldn't determine if this tablecloth would be good or safe for me to hang in.
I have access to a great variety of fabrics too, but in spanish it doesn't match at all with the terms here, the only one that I founded was a Taffeta only, not crinkle, and again I didn't get it because I wasn't sure if this fabric would be enough to making a hammock

Just a little more info about my project: I weight 154 lbs and I want the option that the hammock can handle me and my girlfriend which she is 105 lbs. , Im thinking in 60 x 120 " or 90 x 120". Color is not that important. I already got the whoopies and paracord for the whipping.

Thanks!