Seriously – Does it get any better than this??!!!!!

>>>>>On Oct 26, 2013, at 10:23 AM, Sean Sorensen <[email protected]> wrote:

Subject: Mesh Pocket order

Katharina,

Last Dec you made me a beautiful set of skins for my WB Superfly, but you were unable to make a mesh back pocket for my GoLite Pinnacle pack at the time. Is it possible to get one now? The pack is a men's large, but I do not have it with me right now so I am not sure of the exact measurements you might need.

Thank you,
Sean

PS. I also just placed an order for a set of mesh skins for WL Tadpole tarp and 2 mesh ridge line bags. If possible can they all be shipped at once? We might need them by 06 Nov.
--

>>>>>On Oct 26, 2013, at 12:25 PM, Katharina <[email protected]> wrote:

Hi Sean,
Let's see, I need the distance between the attachment points, on all 4 corners. Those are usually compression straps or something else that the 4 corners can tie up to.
--

>>>>>On Oct 27, 2013, at 11:01 AM, <[email protected]> wrote:

I borrowed my son's pack which is nearly identical. Attachment points are 12" across the top and 9" across the bottom with each side being 18". Will there be any problem shipping with the tarp skins/ridge line bag order?

Thanks, Sean
--

>>>>>On Oct 27, 2013, at 16:09 PM, Katharina <[email protected]> wrote:

Hi Sean,
I think I got it. No problem shipping it all together. May I take a couple more days to complete this order? If not I will try and get it all done tonight.
Thanks, Katharina
--

>>>>>On Oct 27, 2013, at 16:15 PM, <[email protected]> wrote:

Do you think we can receive everything by 06 Nov. If not, I will be happy to pay you for the extra effort! Sean
--

>>>>>On Oct 27, 2013, at 16:16 PM, Katharina <[email protected]> wrote:

Yes, that is not a problem.

No extra charge.
--

>>>>>On Oct 27, 2013, at 22:48 PM, Katharina <[email protected]> wrote:

Hi there,
I am finishing up right now, ready to ship in the morning.
Thanks, Katharina

I am a customer for life!