Darien UL/Roaming Gnome
    Tarp
    HG Cuben Fiber
    Insulation
    HG UQ/TQ's
    Suspension
    Dutch speed hooks

MO>Bell Mountain> 9 & 10 Nov

Hi everyone; Pyro and I have been out of touch for a long time and missed some good hikes; he and I are determined to get out for an over nighter so I asked him where he wants to go and he wants to go to Bell Mountain.

So, nothing fancy but Pyro and I are doing an over nighter to Bell Mountain. All are welcome to join us. We'll meet at the same trail head we did the last time. I'll post the exact address later. Plan on starting the hike at 11:00 am sharp. Not sure how the weather will be but we plan on going regardless of the weather.

Sorry for the short notice and this won't be a spectacular one like Disco plans but my son and I simply have to get to the woods

Also, tomorrow I'm taking two of my girls and our dog on a day hike at Hawn State park. Low mileage, just hike in towards Pickle Creek and cook lunch, etc. I'll hang some hammocks to sit on and take a short siesta. Plan on hitting the trail around 10:30 if anyone wants to come along. If you do, send me an email at [email protected]

Thanks
    Gideon

Hammock
    Sparrow
    Tarp
    HG Cuben
    Insulation
    Incubator; Burrow
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    I'd love to hike Bell Mt again with you guys, but I'm in a wedding that weekend.
    I've been really missing the woods lately myself. Hope you guys have a great time!
    With beauty all around you, may you walk.

Hammock
    Darien UL/Roaming Gnome
    Tarp
    HG Cuben Fiber
    Insulation
    HG UQ/TQ's
    Suspension
    Dutch speed hooks
    We'll miss having you along; enjoy the wedding Disco!
    Pyro really wants to go back there, I think he had a better time there the first time than I thought.
    Gideon

Hammock
    DIY Gathered & Whipped/Lite Owl
    Tarp
    WB Superfly
    Insulation
    HG Quilts
    Suspension
    whoopie slings Duh
    I'm 50/50. I'm really wanting to get out and have not been on bell mt. I'll keep a watch on this post and try and make this happen.

Hammock
    DIY Gathered & Whipped/Lite Owl
    Tarp
    WB Superfly
    Insulation
    HG Quilts
    Suspension
    whoopie slings Duh
    Gideon when you get a chance can post the address of the trail head you are meeting at?

Hammock
    Darien UL, Ridgerunner, DIY
    Tarp
    Hammock Gear Cuben
    Insulation
    Hammock Gear UQ,TQ
    Suspension
    whoopie sling
    Quote Originally Posted by Gideon View Post
    Hi everyone; Pyro and I have been out of touch for a long time and missed some good hikes; he and I are determined to get out for an over nighter so I asked him where he wants to go and he wants to go to Bell Mountain.

So, nothing fancy but Pyro and I are doing an over nighter to Bell Mountain. All are welcome to join us. We'll meet at the same trail head we did the last time. I'll post the exact address later. Plan on starting the hike at 11:00 am sharp. Not sure how the weather will be but we plan on going regardless of the weather.

Sorry for the short notice and this won't be a spectacular one like Disco plans but my son and I simply have to get to the woods

Also, tomorrow I'm taking two of my girls and our dog on a day hike at Hawn State park. Low mileage, just hike in towards Pickle Creek and cook lunch, etc. I'll hang some hammocks to sit on and take a short siesta. Plan on hitting the trail around 10:30 if anyone wants to come along. If you do, send me an email at [email protected]

Thanks
    Gideon
    you know I just might be coming. I will now by the middle of the week
    "nature speaks in the silence between words"
    www.mustexplore.blogspot.com

Hammock
    Darien ul
    Tarp
    HG winter palace
    Insulation
    Sniv/HG incubato 0
    Suspension
    dutch woopie hooks
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Gideon View Post

Thanks
    Gideon
    Hey Gideon , Pyro
    Im thinking I might be able to make it down for this. I hope!!!!!
    There is a pleasure in the pathless woods, There is rapture on the lonely shore, There is society where none intrudes , By the deep sea, and music in its roar, I love not man the less, but nature more. Lord Byron

Hammock
    Darien ul
    Tarp
    HG winter palace
    Insulation
    Sniv/HG incubato 0
    Suspension
    dutch woopie hooks
    Images
    Im thinking of coming down thusday night anybody want to meet Friday morning?
    There is a pleasure in the pathless woods, There is rapture on the lonely shore, There is society where none intrudes , By the deep sea, and music in its roar, I love not man the less, but nature more. Lord Byron

Hammock
    ENO Doublenest
    Tarp
    BCUSA 12x10
    Insulation
    DIY IX
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Bummer, I have the next weekend off for 4 days, 14th-17th. Was looking around for a place to go, but I will be utilizing my...um tent. on the trip. Might have to roam around on Be safe out there.

Hammock
    Darien UL, Ridgerunner, DIY
    Tarp
    Hammock Gear Cuben
    Insulation
    Hammock Gear UQ,TQ
    Suspension
    whoopie sling
    Quote Originally Posted by Chewy View Post
    Gideon when you get a chance can post the address of the trail head you are meeting at?
    There really isn't an address for the Hwy A trailhead. here are the directions from Potosi.
    Hwy A Trailhead: from Potosi, take Hwy 8 one mile East to Hwy 21. Go South on Hwy 21 for 11 miles. Or take Hwy 21 South for 17 miles to Hwy 32. Take Hwy 32 West for 8 miles to Hwy A. Take Hwy A approx 5 miles South to site.

the parking lot GPS coordinates are approx. 37.6277N, 90.9102W
    "nature speaks in the silence between words"
    www.mustexplore.blogspot.com

• + New Posts
  • Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast