WBBB XLC
    Tarp
    OES MacCat Ultra
    Insulation
    HG Incubator 0
    Suspension
    WHOOPIE!

TRADED: Columbia Hiking Shoes

These shoes have only about an hour of time spent in them if that. They have only been worn on concrete and have not seen trail time at all. I have owned these for about 2 years and have only worn them that one time.
    The reason I don't wear them is because they are too narrow for my foot in the arch area. They are a size 11 wide, although I think that the "wide" designation is false. These are definitely made for a regular foot or a narrow foot. Other than issue I lover these shoes. They have great tread, and are lighter than every other trail shoe I have. They come in at 14 oz. per shoe.

Color is brown/yellow, and feature "techlite." Whatever that means! Like said before these shoes are basically brand new minus the box. I don't remember the cost of the shoe, but I ordered these off of Columbia's website, they are not from a discount store or anything like that. d

What I am looking for: This may sound lame but I kinda want to see what people have out there and are willing to trade. I myself have pretty much everything I need for backpacking but there are always those things I run across and just have to have! Of course I need a couple of TQ's and UQ's but that isn't close to realistic for these shoes.

I really have an affinity for cookware and stoves (canister generally, but would dabble with an alcohol stove possibly). I really will look at all possibilities thrown out there.

My trade includes shipping in the continental US only, yours should as well.

Last edited by fishbait; 11-18-2013 at 20:27.

Senior Member Awkward Sportsman's Avatar
    Hammock
    WBBB XLC
    Tarp
    OES MacCat Ultra
    Insulation
    HG Incubator 0
    Suspension
    WHOOPIE!
    Just a bump, and also to update that I would be interested in trading these for a 20oz or larger msr fuel bottle.

Hammock
    WL Lite Owl / DIY
    Tarp
    Tadpole
    Insulation
    How cold is it?
    Suspension
    Always Changing :)
    Well...

I've got some alky stoves and some UL cook sets if you're interested. Let me know and I can send some details.
    If you ain't havin' fun, you're doin' it wrong

Hammock
    WBBB XLC
    Tarp
    OES MacCat Ultra
    Insulation
    HG Incubator 0
    Suspension
    WHOOPIE!
    Definitely interested, what kind of stove/ cook sets, I don't yet have an alcohol stove so my knowledge is limited with them, but thats why I am open to anything. Just let me know what you may want to trade. Cook sets id really like Ti, but if you got something funky that would be cool too.

Hammock
    WL Lite Owl / DIY
    Tarp
    Tadpole
    Insulation
    How cold is it?
    Suspension
    Always Changing :)
    I don't have any Ti, but I've got some pretty nice Foster's kits and all kinds of alky stoves. I could do a complete UL cook kit set up and a few different styles of alky stoves so you can compare and play with them if you're interested.

I won't be able to ship for a day or two (if that's a problem, let me know and I can try and work something out).
    If you ain't havin' fun, you're doin' it wrong

Hammock
    WBBB XLC
    Tarp
    OES MacCat Ultra
    Insulation
    HG Incubator 0
    Suspension
    WHOOPIE!
    Trade accepted for UL cook kit setup with an alky stove. Excited to play with some new gear! No rush on shipping the kit out. I will ship the shoes out tomorrow via USPS. I will PM you with the tracking information after it is sent out. Thanks!

• + New Posts