Tarp
    WB SuperFly
    Insulation
    HG Inc/Bur,WB Lynx
    Suspension
    webbing/buckles
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Trappersim View Post
    Let us know how the brown matches up with the MC. I am thinking of getting a TQ in the brown if it matches up well.
    I received my order(#2566) today! I'm really glad I went with the argon brown/multicam. I think they look great together!! THANK YOU, Adam and Jenny and all at Hammock Gear!! I love my new quilts!!

Trappersim, I snapped a couple of pic's, but they really don't look anywhere near as good as they(multicam/argon brown) do in person. BUT, since we all love pic's of gear, here you go...

Hammock
    ENO SingleNest & DoubleNest
    Tarp
    CCS Tundra Tarp
    Insulation
    Exped pads
    Suspension
    ENO Atlas
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by CamoNut View Post
    I received my order(#2566) today! I'm really glad I went with the argon brown/multicam. I think they look great together!!
    Oooh, that's what you meant! That must have been a custom order, right? I ordered an UQ in camo and the TQ in brown because everyone raves about how soft the Argon is, but not you're making me wonder if I should try calling them and have them do it like yours if it's not made already. What was the price difference for camo on just the outer and brown on the inner?

Hammock
    WB RidgeRunner DL
    Tarp
    WB Superfly
    Insulation
    Burrow; pads, Lynx
    Suspension
    Dutch's Cinch Bugs
    Order # 2535 arrived Monday, 16 December (USPS delivery was expected on Saturday).

My first impressions are good. In its stuff sack, my standard size top quilt weighs 17.8 oz.; for comparison, the old Sierra Designs sleeping bag its replacing was 56 oz. I like how well this quilt is made and its design (with snaps that can be opened at the foot). The Argon material is very light and soft, and there is no down floating about, so far.

For now, I've just seen it at night, using indoor lighting. I would say this is a very dark (forest) green -- darker than a cucumber, and as dark as the darkest parts of the green "Hammock Forums" font at the top of any page here. I'm fine with this color, but it is not even close to the light sage green shade shown in this photo from an older post here:

https://www.hammockforums.net/forum/...6&d=1377292185

Also, the inside of this top quilt, which I thought had to be black, is instead a tan or light brown color (not the more copper shade of the photo in the link above) -- more similar to the first of CamelNut's photos, in the post above. Again, I'm fine with this as well, but it is not the color I expected.

There was a rumor here about some new Argon colors, but I don't see anything showing colors on the HG website.

In any case, if you are particular about colors, it might be wise to verify (maybe with a fabric sample) exactly what you are going to get before finalizing your order.

Hammock
    Weight Weenie Micro 56"
    Tarp
    HG CF
    Insulation
    HG UQ&TQ
    Suspension
    DG WS + Dutch Hook
    My cuben fiber tarp order shipped yesterday...#2554. Looking forward to the indoor set up simulation... tying the tarp to a chair and to a door knob; securing the guylines with something heavy from the kitchen counter. Laying underneath and pretending that I'm in my hammock in Algonquin Park at the end of April. Stop laughing...I know I'm not the only one who does this! Happy Trails, Bones

Burrow 50°

Burrow 50°
    ARGON Green
    Extra Long 82"
    Wide 55"
    Snap closed
    Half Taper
    2oz Overfill

Since the Burrow 50 page on the HG site does not list estimated weights:
    I weighed mine this morning, after sleeping underneath it one night indoors, and for the quilt only without stuffsack, it was 14.0 oz right on the nose.

Hammock
    WB Traveler, WBRR
    Tarp
    WB SuperFly
    Insulation
    HG Inc/Bur,WB Lynx
    Suspension
    webbing/buckles
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyYarusso View Post
    Oooh, that's what you meant! That must have been a custom order, right? I ordered an UQ in camo and the TQ in brown because everyone raves about how soft the Argon is, but not you're making me wonder if I should try calling them and have them do it like yours if it's not made already. What was the price difference for camo on just the outer and brown on the inner?
    Yeah, I guess it would be considered custom(because I ask them to make a few changes to their standard offerings) but as far as I know, they will make it anyway you wish. Such is the Customer Service at Hammock Gear!!(Top Notch!!) Whether they use Argon black, brown, green, red, titanium, etc. the cost was the same. The only exception is the Multicam cost extra.

Hammock
    ENO SingleNest & DoubleNest
    Tarp
    CCS Tundra Tarp
    Insulation
    Exped pads
    Suspension
    ENO Atlas
    Images
    Ha, never mind - just shipped :P

Hammock
    Snipe, Netty, Argon
    Tarp
    Tadpole, Cuben, SF
    Insulation
    HammockGear
    Suspension
    Dutch DooDads
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonesat97 View Post
    My cuben fiber tarp order shipped yesterday...#2554. Looking forward to the indoor set up simulation... tying the tarp to a chair and to a door knob; securing the guylines with something heavy from the kitchen counter. Laying underneath and pretending that I'm in my hammock in Algonquin Park at the end of April. Stop laughing...I know I'm not the only one who does this! Happy Trails, Bones
    Made me laugh. 2 things, 1) I was imagining what that all would look like and 2) where in my house can I pull it off.

Well done.
    Visit Backpacking Adventures and submit your pictures into our monthly contest!

Check us out on YouTube or FaceBook

Hammock
    Weight Weenie Micro 56"
    Tarp
    HG CF
    Insulation
    HG UQ&TQ
    Suspension
    DG WS + Dutch Hook
    Thanks 12trysomething

Hammock
    ENO Doublenest