Tarp
    Maxi Tarp
    Insulation
    Underquilts Lewis
    Suspension
    Rings and Straps
    Images

New UnderQuilts.com Site

Hello all! I decided to offer fully stuffed UQ's and TQ's with 700 fill Duck Down. I found a good supply that will hopefully last awhile.

Right now, I have UQ's, TQ's, Bridge UQ's and Socks. I have dropped all the shells temporarily till I get things squared away. They will return in a week or so, so please be patient.

Due to problems with the high tech materials, I will only be offering 1.1 Black, 1.1 Olive and 1.1 Coyote Brown for now.

I will still take custom orders, so please contact me about what you might want.

For those who have placed orders before today, don't worry - I'll still get them out asap.

I want to thank everyone for their patience over the last month - it's been busy and while I have a ways to go, I haven't forgotten anyone - I hope!

Thank you!

Dave
    I got in a fight one time with a really big guy, and he said, "I'm going to mop the floor with your face." I said, "You'll be sorry." He said, "Oh, yeah? Why?" I said, "Well, you won't be able to get into the corners very well."

Underquilts.com

Hammock
    DREAM HAMMOCK
    Tarp
    U G Q .
    Insulation
    U G Q .
    Suspension
    RSBTR STRAPS
    Images

Exclamation

Wow, the new site looks great , some really good prices too!

Question, your UQ's have options for seasonal uses, what are the temp rating for each?

Hammock
    DIY Digi Camo DL
    Tarp
    Maxi Tarp
    Insulation
    Underquilts Lewis
    Suspension
    Rings and Straps
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Zilla View Post
    Wow, the new site looks great , some really good prices too!
    Thanks very much! It's just the bare bones for right now. I'm trying to keep the prices as low as I can as I got a good deal on 700 fill down.

Quote Originally Posted by JollyGreen View Post
    Question, your UQ's have options for seasonal uses, what are the temp rating for each?
    Yeah, one of the things I need to add. Winter = 0 degrees, 3 Season is 20 degrees and summer is 40 degrees.

I know about the missing weights of the quilts - Zilla made sure about that! Over the next few days as time permits, it will be a little more polished and have more information - I only had this morning to put it up and test everything.
    I got in a fight one time with a really big guy, and he said, "I'm going to mop the floor with your face." I said, "You'll be sorry." He said, "Oh, yeah? Why?" I said, "Well, you won't be able to get into the corners very well."

Underquilts.com

Hammock
    Switchback/Speer/T-Bird/WBBB/Lt Owl
    Tarp
    SF/CF/Cldburst/Oge
    Insulation
    Incub/Buro/Snugfit
    Suspension
    Cinch Straps
    What is the weight of the winter Lewis UQ with 700 fill? Also, do these UQ have draft collars???
    Last edited by Cali; 12-03-2013 at 15:51.
    "No whining in the woods"

Hammock
    DIY Digi Camo DL
    Tarp
    Maxi Tarp
    Insulation
    Underquilts Lewis
    Suspension
    Rings and Straps
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Cali View Post
    What is the weight of the winter Lewis UQ with 700 fill? Also, do these UQ have draft collars???
    It will have draft collars - I forgot to put them in the description - sorry.

The total weight will be about 34 oz for the winter lewis.- it depends on the finalized suspension - The uq without suspension is a tad over 28 oz. The suspension puts in a hefty amount of weight.

Underquilts.com

Hammock
    DREAM HAMMOCK
    Tarp
    U G Q .
    Insulation
    U G Q .
    Suspension
    RSBTR STRAPS
    Images
    I asked about the weights in a pm and he is getting that info together now and will add it to the website soon, as for the draft collars the lewis has draft collars, ithey are the same as the shells he has sold in the past but he is now offering them in a fully finished version as well .
    I have a lewis that i got from him and finished myself a few months back and it came with draft collars, it turned out very nice and it is a top notch uq, he will still be selling the shells but now you have the option to have them finished for you too.
    Lost_biker really does do very nice work, and if you are looking to get one of these uqs i think you should jump on it before he get swamped with orders, at these prices he is gonna get really busy really fast, but that is just my opinion...

Hammock
    Switchback/Speer/T-Bird/WBBB/Lt Owl
    Tarp
    SF/CF/Cldburst/Oge
    Insulation
    Incub/Buro/Snugfit
    Suspension
    Cinch Straps
    Thank you both for the information. I have one of his full length and 3/4 shells, but no time or room to sew right now. I may be lazy and just get one done up by him. I know he does good work from the shell I received.
    "No whining in the woods"

Hammock
    DIY Digi Camo DL
    Tarp
    Maxi Tarp
    Insulation
    Underquilts Lewis
    Suspension
    Rings and Straps
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Zilla View Post
    I asked about the weights in a pm and he is getting that info together now and will add it to the website soon, as for the draft collars the lewis has draft collars, ithey are the same as the shells he has sold in the past but he is now offering them in a fully finished version as well .
    I have a lewis that i got from him and finished myself a few months back and it came with draft collars, it turned out very nice and it is a top notch uq, he will still be selling the shells but now you have the option to have them finished for you too.
    Lost_biker really does do very nice work, and if you are looking to get one of these uqs i think you should jump on it before he get swamped with orders, at these prices he is gonna get really busy really fast, but that is just my opinion...
    Thanks Zilla! Glad you liked the quilts and thank you for the kind words.

I put up some weights and noted that the uq's come with draft collars. Thanks for keeping me straight.

Thank you both for the information. I have one of his full length and 3/4 shells, but no time or room to sew right now. I may be lazy and just get one done up by him. I know he does good work from the shell I received.
    Thanks Cali!

Underquilts.com

Hammock
    DREAM HAMMOCK
    Tarp
    U G Q .
    Insulation
    U G Q .
    Suspension
    RSBTR STRAPS
    Images
    All this quilt talk has got me thinking that i need a new top quilt, gonna be in mass in january and i think they allready have snow up there, i heard it got down to 12 degrees one night allready!bbrrrrr, i must be nuts...

• + New Posts
  • Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast