Tarp
    Clark Vertex Tarp
    Insulation
    I love HammockGear
    Suspension
    whoopies
    Images

Is There a Way to Track Orders?

I am just curious if Arrowhead sends out email confirmations after you place an order and/or tracking information once they ship? I placed an order about 2 weeks ago and haven't heard anything yet, but as memory serves, my first order was the same way and just showed up one day on my door step. Am I remembering wrong? Should I have gotten some kind of confirmation when I placed my order? I know they are probably swamped with orders from the holiday free apex upgrade, so I thought I would ask here instead of bothering them with an email.
    With a radical sense of hope, I strive for the seemingly impossible.

Hammock
    AHE 1.1 dbl
    Tarp
    AHE Shangi La
    Insulation
    KAQ Prototype
    Suspension
    AHE Whoopie Slings
    Yes to both...but if your email is a little persnickety....thats a word people still use promise...then the emails may not have come through.

In the last month our site host did an upgrade that now sends out an email within moments of the order going through....It will come from an address like this: [email protected] with a subject like: New Order #********** (*) being a series of random numbers. This email would be in conjunction to the receipt from paypal. We are working to see if the site host company can set it up so we can customize the @editmysite part to actually look like it comes from us so that more email providers won't bounce it to spam/junk but not sure on a time frame for that.

And yes when we print the shipping label for an order paypal generates a email with the tracking details. That one comes from [email protected] and if your not getting those add that address to your contacts so that you get all of your paypal notifications. The subject for them should be something along the lines of "your package is on the way."

I personally set up filters to funnel those service emails into a folder for my personal email so that I can jump to them quick to track a package without scrolling through the rest of my mail to try and find the one with the tracking details on it.

We have been flooded lately, November was the third busiest month in AHE history. We have a bunch of quilts and other orders shipping out every day and lots more to make pilling on every day but we are still working to keep things to about 6-8 working days.....sorry took Thanksgiving weekend off but the count is still in that range.
    Arrowhead Equipment -- For all your hammock camping and backpacking gear
    Arrowhead-Equipment.com Visit AHE on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Check out pictures on Instagram

Hammock
    Clark TX-250 with weathershield
    Tarp
    Clark Vertex Tarp
    Insulation
    I love HammockGear
    Suspension
    whoopies
    Images
    Okay, thanks so much for the information. I know you guys are swamped right now! My order is right about at the 8+ business day time frame, so it probably will be shipping soon, if it hasn't already. I checked my spam filter with no luck, but this order may have gone to hubby's addy, so I will have him check his email/spam.

Thanks again! Hubby can't wait to try out his 4 season New River!

Ordered my Jarbridge on 11-26 and just got the shipping confirmation yesterday (12-3-13) from the paypail email address.

Thanks for the quick turnaround on the order Paul . Glad to hear of Arrowhead's successful November!

Hammock
    Clark TX-250 with weathershield
    Tarp
    Clark Vertex Tarp
    Insulation
    I love HammockGear
    Suspension
    whoopies
    Images
    Got the shipping confirmation in hubby's email yesterday. Woohoo.

Hammock
    Dutch Argon/HH Exp. Zip
    Insulation
    KAQ UQ
    Suspension
    Webbing
    I was wondering the same thing after placing an order on the 15th. Paypal shows the order and payment but surprising nothing from KAQ/Arrow... Guess, I am kind of spoiled by Dutch.

Hammock
    AHE 1.1 dbl
    Tarp
    AHE Shangi La
    Insulation
    KAQ Prototype
    Suspension
    AHE Whoopie Slings
    Quote Originally Posted by Pedal View Post
    I was wondering the same thing after placing an order on the 15th. Paypal shows the order and payment but surprising nothing from KAQ/Arrow... Guess, I am kind of spoiled by Dutch.

Not Dutch but all of our products are not sitting in bins ready to ship either. You should have received a order receipt from us along with the paypal receipt. If not double check your filters and make sure it did not drop off into spam or another miscellaneous folder in your email box. On the confirmation email and on our site we try to be clear what our current production times are. We have been running about a week but are currently beating that by a couple days in most cases....shipping 20+ orders daily.

We try not to send any more emails that the 2 that you get when you place your order, then the one when we have the gear made with tracking unless there is anything out of the normal that we need to contact you about, otherwise we work to make and ship as fast as possible.

O and as an update to the my original reply, the no-reply address has been changed and now will come to you as a good email address from us that goes strait to my main email box, same location as if you use the Contact Us form on the website.
    Arrowhead-Equipment.com Visit AHE on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Check out pictures on Instagram

Hammock
    Dutch Argon/HH Exp. Zip
    Insulation
    KAQ UQ
    Suspension
    Webbing
    "Not Dutch but all of our products are not sitting in bins ready to ship either. You should have received a order receipt from us along with the paypal receipt... We have been running about a week but are currently beating that by a couple days in most cases....shipping 20+ orders daily..."

No complaint intended, nor would this be the proper place for anything like that. Well aware that stock equals cost. Guess you have anxious customers. Will PM you with other data. Thanks again.
    Last edited by Pedal; 03-18-2014 at 18:29.

Hammock
    Dutch Argon/HH Exp. Zip
    Insulation
    KAQ UQ
    Suspension
    Webbing
    Makes it a bit easier for a vendor when customers have the correct e-mail linked. Pgibson gets the credit for quickly getting back to my concern. Perhaps he is related to Dutch.

Hammock
    AHE 1.1 dbl
    Tarp
    AHE Shangi La
    Insulation
    KAQ Prototype
    Suspension
    AHE Whoopie Slings
    Glad we were able to sort out why the confirmations did not get to you.

If there is ever any question about an order I am available to help. We try to be on hand 5 days a week 9-6 mtn time. Anyone can shoot me a PM, Skype i.m. video or phone call, email, contact page message, google chat or hangout, message on youtube, Facebook message, twitter DM, smoke signal, anything works.

• + New Posts