Hammock
    Warbonnet Ridgerunner

Bedroom to Hammock Room

A few months agoI made a post about how I was experimenting with sleeping full time in a hammock indoors. Since then I have gradually changed my bedroom to a hammockroom. I've gotten rid of my bed, built a pipe hammock stand, and am now sleeping full time in a Warbonnet Ridgerunner. I made the change because I was having trouble getting comfortable in my bed and I'm now getting some of the best night's sleep I have ever had. I'm posting a few before and after the bed pictures that show how I first had the hammock set up in the bedroom with the bed and how it is now.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Wow, very nice! I've switched from 40 years of bed-sleeping to hammock sleeping every night in my bedroom too. Every night I sleep in a bed, I wake up stiff and sore, my neck and back are killing me, and it takes a lot of stretching to just feel like I can function without pain. However, every night I sleep in a hammock, I wake up feeling energetic, refreshed, limber, and with no pain in my neck or back. I can't explain why that is yet, but I sure do love it!!

Sadly, though my darling bride has endured my insanity of sleeping in a hammock alongside our bed, I haven't yet convinced her to sleep in a hammock herself yet, much less to get rid of the huge bed and replace it with a hammock for her. I don't know if I'll ever get her to try it, but I'm just so thankful to finally be able to wake up not in pain every day that I'm willing to take it one step at a time. =:)

• + New Posts