Hammock
    WBRR
    Tarp
    diy sil argon camo
    Insulation
    lynx
    Suspension
    whoopie slings
    LB, so sorry to hear about your illness------may 2014 fill you with peace and health----lots of people are thinking and praying for you!
    FYI: If you want to know what type a certain bear is, sneak up behind it and kick it. Then,
    run like crazy and climb up a tree. If the bear climbs the tree and eats you, it's a black
    bear. If the bear just pushes the tree over and eats you, it's a grizzly bear : )

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me, either, just leave me alone.
    --unknown

Hammock
    DIY Gathered End
    Tarp
    DIY Asym
    Insulation
    DIY Modular Quilt
    Suspension
    Whoopies/MSH
    Images
    Best wishes for a speedy recovery, and I hope that your bike rebuild goes well!

Thank you for being honest and putting forth the effort to ensure that your customers are well-informed. Your honesty and forthrightness says a lot for your character.

Here's to a better year!
    "Just prepare what you can and enjoy the rest."
    --Floridahanger

Hammock
    DIY Digi Camo DL
    Tarp
    Maxi Tarp
    Insulation
    Underquilts Lewis
    Suspension
    Rings and Straps
    Images
    Thanks guys! We just got 8+ inches dumped on us so far today. I've caught up on a lot of stuff and I'm driving over to see Doctari and do an overnighter in his part of the woods (probably his Moms back yard). Gotta be back before Sunday as the weather is going to be BAD then. If Doc only wears a Kilt and T-shirt tomorrow, I'm going to beat him with a stout tree branch.

I'll be the one that looks like a dark version of the Michelin Man.

Everyone please have a great weekend and take care! Thanks for all the encouragement and well wishes!
    I got in a fight one time with a really big guy, and he said, "I'm going to mop the floor with your face." I said, "You'll be sorry." He said, "Oh, yeah? Why?" I said, "Well, you won't be able to get into the corners very well."

Underquilts.com

Hammock
    Hennessy Explorer Deluxe
    Tarp
    DIY Hexish Tarp
    Insulation
    UGQ Zeppelin
    Suspension
    Whoopie slings
    Here's a picture to lift your spirits Dave. The custom deep winter quilt set you made for me, finally finished and keeping me warm at -29C. Take care of yourself, and I hope to run in to you out on the trail one day.

Hammock
    WBBB XLC dbl. 1.7, ENO Dblnst
    Tarp
    Superfly, MCat Dlx
    Insulation
    Zep/Incu/NewR/SSnv
    Suspension
    tree strap/whoopie
    We're all pullin' for you! Hang in there!

Take it easy,
    desmobob

Hammock
    Custom Trail Lair; Streamliner DL
    Tarp
    Noahs 12
    Insulation
    Incubator/Bandit 0
    Suspension
    cinch buckles
    Best wishes to you and your family. I look forward to meeting you at one of the Hoosier hangs this year.
    Keep up the fight and the positive vibes!

Hammock
    WBBB 1.7 DL & 1.1 DL
    Tarp
    WB SF, WB Edge
    Insulation
    HG Quilts
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    Hey Dave, Just wanted to say that I am sorry to hear about your illness and that I too am behind you a hundred percent. My prayers and thoughts will be with you. You ARE going to beat this. Speaking of beating..... Just how many strong tree branches did you have to use on doc? I hope you guys had a good hang. All the best to you and your family in the new year.
    Hello from Lookout Mountain in N.E. Alabama,home of Little River Canyon National Preserve- The deepest gorge East of the Mississippi.

Hammock
    Switchback/Speer/T-Bird/WBBB/Lt Owl
    Tarp
    SF/CF/Cldburst/Oge
    Insulation
    Incub/Buro/Snugfit
    Suspension
    Cinch Straps
    Dave, I hope you enjoyed your hang. I have been enjoying some hang time with the 0* UQ you made for me. You did an excellent job, and it is keeping me very toasty warm.
    Take care and you are in my prayers.
    "No whining in the woods"

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Two Tents View Post
    I logged in to bump this thread. It was second down with even more goodness flowing today. I just want to show we haven't forget you Dave. Still cheering for you this new day! Much Peace, Two Tents
    What Two Tents said, Dave!

Quote Originally Posted by Lost_Biker View Post
    I would love to respond to all the posts individually, but it's grown too much - so I will say, Thanks, love and peace to each and everyone of you.

I felt shamed to get so many good wishes and prayers from so many others with cancer - I was down pretty low and now I'm riding high and feel great!

Thanks again and ............. well, you know. I don't have the words to adequately express myself anymore.

Everyone, please have a Happy and SAFE New Year. I don't feel alone and I hope no one else does either.
    Dave, fahgettaboutit, don't even think about trying to respond to all these prayers and positive vibes, just accept them! We wouldn't want to work you to death trying to respond to each of huge numbers of friends. But prayer for you continues! If time allows ( it's not like your time is occupied with any of your own issues, eh? ) say a prayer for me and some minor issues I have been having. But DO NOT write it out, just say it!

[QUOTE=Lost_Biker;1166923]Thanks guys! We just got 8+ inches dumped on us so far today. V
    Well, well, Dave, looks like some folks always have all the luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Whiskeyjack View Post
    Here's a picture to lift your spirits Dave. The custom deep winter quilt set you made for me, finally finished and keeping me warm at -29C. Take care of yourself, and I hope to run in to you out on the trail one day.
    WOW!

Hammock
    DIY Insulated 3.5 season
    Insulation
    Boreal Beast UQ
    Suspension
    Straps and rings .
    Dave , sorry to hear of your illness . Even tho we only met at the HH I felt I know you as a friend . Best of luck to you my friend .
    Joe

• + New Posts
  • Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415