It's not really a clone. but I copied from a pic of it. It really is a 42"w x 48" long differential baffled (7 inches bottom to 6 inches on top) 3/4 UQ with side channels. Grey Sil on top and Grey 1.1 on bottom with dwr. I didn't put on the end draft blockers yet. I can add them later. for now I gathered it JRB style. But there is a problem;
The quilt sags in the middle. I have never really seen a yeti in person so maybe i have the suspension wrong. What I have is channel in the side using the hems. 3/16 shock cord runs throught the channels and get attached to the hammock suspension on either end. I put a heavy duty cordlock so I can adjust the tensoin of the shock cord. I thought it would hold it up evenly to the bottom of the hammock, but it tends to sag in the middle because nothing is pulling it outwards like a JRB suspension does. I could just use the JRB suspension but I would like to figure this out and know what I am missing. Maybe i just need to make it real tight. Some help please, the weekend is almost over and I am going hiking next weekend.