Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Hammock
    Hennessy Safari, Eno Doublenest
    Insulation
    Homemade Undrquilt
    So I spent last night in the Junglenest. I am pretty pleased with it. As it has been mentioned not having a ridgeline is a little different for me and it meant that my shoes ended up free roaming in the hammock, but that didn't really affect my sleep. I am pretty average height so no issues with length, and I have spent many nights in my Singlenest and Doublenest so it felt very similar. The CamJams did a good job of holding up the bugnet. I didn't have any issues with the zipper either. The stuff sack that is attached to the hammock is on the outside of the zipper so anything you put in there you have to unzip to get to, but there is a zippered area right at the top of the hammock where the bugnet attaches. It can be used to store your cell phone or keys. I forgot to look and see if there was one on the other side. Overall I am happy with it. It is going to be my new backup hammock. My other ENO hammocks have saved my bacon a couple of times when I needed to hang in a really tight area like inbetween the posts for the bench cover at a state park.

Here are some pics of it set up.

http://imgur.com/a/vVp2S

Hammock
    Clark TX-250, WBBB XLC 1.7
    Tarp
    Vertex, Superfly
    Insulation
    JRB Underquilt
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Images
    Good starter hammock if you are not taller than 6 ft. I'm 6'3" and Im fine for swinging in the backyard reading a book but overnight I'm reaching for a longer setup. At 9 ft 4 inches its on the shorter side of camping hammocks.

Still a a dang good hammock though.....a good first and maybe only needed step into the lifestyle.
    Last edited by BiskitznGravy; 03-27-2016 at 13:11.

Hammock
    Dutchware Chameleon
    Tarp
    12' DCF w/ winter
    Insulation
    20 Deg HG UQ/TQ
    Suspension
    Dutch web w/ beetl
    Images
    I had purchased one for a spur-of-the-moment camping trip due to not having my original hammocks (HH w/ 2QZQ mods) with me. I definitely wanted the bug net option and just happened upon the JungleNest on amazon. I figured it couldn't hurt to give it a try, and I would have it quickly enough for the camp out. I was pleasantly surprised with how well I slept in it (I'm 6' 1" 230#), maybe even better than the HH. My fellow campers started the trip in tents, but by the end they were all hanging in their own hammocks after taking mid-day naps in mine. This was definitely a good buy and will work perfectly well for my uses.

Hammock
    Amok,Clark NX270, ENO junglenest
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Insulation
    Wooki
    Suspension
    Whoopie slings
    I have had mine for at least a year. First if you flip it over when not using the bug net make sure you are holding the hammock when getting out! I didn't once, had bug net had to be repaired. Second those little triangles are reinforcing for the shock cord and hook to pull the bug net off you. Get rid of them they're a joke. Order 100" ridge line from the Dutch, feed it through the trumpets in bug net. Hammock is less than 10' but comfortable for naps, I'm 6'2 and 240# and I really enjoyed this hammock. After installing Dutch's ridge line it completely changed this little guy! I can actually sleep in it all night comfortably

Hammock
    ENO Doublenest
    Tarp
    ENO Pro Fly
    Insulation
    KAQ New River
    Suspension
    ENO Atlas Straps
    I had a junglenest for a few days but returned it for a doublenest once I tried one out. For me, the extra width allows me to stretch out flatter. I will supplement the doublenest with a bug net when needed. I know lots of folks are anti ENO but I am very pleased with their hammocks and enjoy relaxing in mine very chance I get.

• + New Posts
  • Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234