Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by warbonnetguy View Post
    billybob,
    you have a much older model, since then i've shortened/tightened the shockcord quite a bit, and it tends to stay put alot better both side to side and lengthwise. try this, i think it will do the trick. it should also make it easier to get a tight seal at the ends.
    Try what, tightening it up some more? Well, OK but it works pretty darn good already.

I may have given the wrong impression. It's really not a big deal or problem at all, it stays put pretty well. It's a somewhat "occasional" thing that it might slip up above my shoulders enough to cause venting. And very quickly and easily fixed if it does happen. This thing rocks! ( and OTOH, it is just super easy to vent if needed).
    For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory that is to be revealed to us....that the creation itself also will be set free from its slavery to corruption into the freedom of the glory of the children of God. For we know that the whole creation groans and suffers the pains of childbirth together until now.
    Romans 8:18,21-22

Quote Originally Posted by utilisateur View Post
    Take-a-knee that is exactly the point, it is either a headhole or adjustable layers and i'm planning to put a headhole in the UQ and make my TQ adjustable.
    I cant imagine a headhole with overlapping insulation and a good closure is a problem with an UQ, you think it is?

So your Torso UQ with both layers (?) was still comfortable at 50F? , with or without venting? What is its average lowest comfortable temperature?
    I don't have enough data to give you a temp rating. Theoretically 2 layers of 3.7oz combat should take you well down into the 30's but I can't personally confirm that yet, and it'll be this fall before I can. i still say you should just buy or build a No Sniveler if you want a headhole. I plan to build a summer NS, I know JRB makes the Stealth but I want one-inch baffles.