Hammock
    Warbonnet Blackbird
    Tarp
    HG Cubin Fiber Tar
    Insulation
    UQ- Winter Yeti
    Suspension
    whoopies
    It creates lasting memories and a bond that helps nurture a child through difficult periods of life (adolescence). You are wise to plan your future involvement with your children. Often times, couples spend far to much time planning the wedding, but not the marriage or family. Kudos!

Sorry, it's the counselor in me. Lol
    StoryTellerTN

Life is always better when your "hanging" out with friends.

Hammock
    Too many to list :)
    Tarp
    Warbonnet/Bushcft
    Insulation
    Hammock Gear/KAQ
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Quote Originally Posted by Storytellertn View Post
    It creates lasting memories and a bond that helps nurture a child through difficult periods of life (adolescence). You are wise to plan your future involvement with your children. Often times, couples spend far to much time planning the wedding, but not the marriage or family. Kudos!

Sorry, it's the counselor in me. Lol
    No need to apologize, unfortunately both of my parents came from broken homes and I can't say one bad thing about them as far as being abusive to my sister and I, but neither of them were very nurturing. Their parents weren't very loving with them and it carried over to us. My wife on the other hand came from an amazing and very loving and supportive family and it's taught me a lot about how we are going to be with our children, when we have some.

Doing things with your children at a young age to help them grow up good, responsible, caring individuals is one of the best things you can do for them in my opinion.

Spending time together as a family unit is the easiest way to accomplish this. It just sort of happens on its own

Hammock
    WBBB 1.0DL,1.7, WBRR DL, BIAS Micro
    Tarp
    HG Hex, WL Tadpole
    Insulation
    40*HG PX, 20HG 10D
    Suspension
    WB straps, whoopie

The vertex has been my favorite at home hammock. The shoulder portion is narrow but it is comfortable.

Good night from GA
    "you will never reach your destination if you stop to throw stones at every dog that barks."
    Winston Churchill

Hammock
    Tarp
    Warbonnet/Bushcft
    Insulation
    Hammock Gear/KAQ
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Quote Originally Posted by Free Home View Post

The vertex has been my favorite at home hammock. The shoulder portion is narrow but it is comfortable.

Good night from GA
    Good to see someone else enjoying it. The more my wife and i use it the more we like it!!!

One thing that we have found out is the the right side is better for a righty and the left is better for a lefty hanger like myself

Now if my 2 20 degree hammock gear underquilts would get here we could do some real testing

Hammock
    Tarp
    HG Hex, WL Tadpole
    Insulation
    40*HG PX, 20HG 10D
    Suspension
    WB straps, whoopie
    Quote Originally Posted by barchetta View Post
    One thing that we have found out is the the right side is better for a righty and the left is better for a lefty hanger like myself

I tried the right side last night, and found that with a small pillow my feet could get comfortable, like most I sleep head left, feet right, and the underquilt on the right side is not cut for that (HG short incubator) my feet got cold, but at 4 in the morning I didn't want to get up and try and fix it. One thing is the primary suspension needs to be pulled really tight.

Also, I will try my dutch quilt hooks and try and see if they line up either on my short incubator (70 inches) or my Phincubator (65 inches). Tonight will be the left side.

One thing i did notice is with one individual in the hammock the opposite side rise up on the other side (about a 1 foot higher) However, with having the triangle theory (2 tie outs at head and one at foot) the hammock is very stable.

Just getting out in the morning is a ab workout. Pictures to come later in the week.
    "you will never reach your destination if you stop to throw stones at every dog that barks."
    Winston Churchill

Hammock
    Tarp
    Warbonnet/Bushcft
    Insulation
    Hammock Gear/KAQ
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    I tried the right side last night, and found that with a small pillow my feet could get comfortable, like most I sleep head left, feet right, and the underquilt on the right side is not cut for that (HG short incubator) my feet got cold, but at 4 in the morning I didn't want to get up and try and fix it. One thing is the primary suspension needs to be pulled really tight.

Also, I will try my dutch quilt hooks and try and see if they line up either on my short incubator (70 inches) or my Phincubator (65 inches). Tonight will be the left side.

One thing i did notice is with one individual in the hammock the opposite side rise up on the other side (about a 1 foot higher) However, with having the triangle theory (2 tie outs at head and one at foot) the hammock is very stable.

Just getting out in the morning is a ab workout. Pictures to come later in the week.
    How tall are you? My standard length incubator fits fine, but instead of hooking on my continuous loops I had to move further up the whoopie to get a good stretch from the primary shock chords. I can post some pics if it helps.

I'm assuming you swapped out the factory suspension??? If you haven't you should Makes all the difference in the world!!!

I've also found the having two attachment points in back and one up fronts helps a lot.

Hammock
    Tarp
    HG Hex, WL Tadpole
    Insulation
    40*HG PX, 20HG 10D
    Suspension
    WB straps, whoopie
    Suspension on hammock is continous loops to dutch clips and straps for now. I feel using clintch buckles will allow for a quicker setup. Also with the vertex tarp I will do a small piece of zingit straight out on the ridgeline head end with 2 dutch ridgeline biners on spliced on for quicker setup.

I like the dutch strap buckles that replace the marlin spike hitch, but clinch buckles are just so much easier than trying to loop the continuous loops onto the buckle.

Whats the interesting thing is it looks like a AMC pacer or Gremlin from the head end looking into the tarp. It does seem like a mini flying saucer.
    Winston Churchill

Hammock
    Tarp
    Warbonnet/Bushcft
    Insulation
    Hammock Gear/KAQ
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Looks like the space ship from flight of the navigator.

Hammock
    Tarp
    HG Hex, WL Tadpole
    Insulation
    40*HG PX, 20HG 10D
    Suspension
    WB straps, whoopie
    So I have slept on both sides and find the left side more comfortable.

Also, instead of having 3 points of whoopies slings I decided to use a fourth strap to spread the hammock out onto one tree. strap all the way right and all the way left. The foot potion of this hammock barely allows for a asym lay. Putting a pad on the middle portion allows me to be more comfortable on the left side and laying left to right in the left portion of the hammock.

The most difficult part is just wanting to get out of it going to work. Hope I get the misses to like it this weekend!
    Winston Churchill

Hammock
    Tarp
    Warbonnet/Bushcft
    Insulation
    Hammock Gear/KAQ
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    So I have slept on both sides and find the left side more comfortable.

Also, instead of having 3 points of whoopies slings I decided to use a fourth strap to spread the hammock out onto one tree. strap all the way right and all the way left. The foot potion of this hammock barely allows for a asym lay. Putting a pad on the middle portion allows me to be more comfortable on the left side and laying left to right in the left portion of the hammock.

The most difficult part is just wanting to get out of it going to work. Hope I get the misses to like it this weekend!
    I'm not following "put a pad on the middle portion". Please elaborate.