The biggest mistake I made when I ordered my Tadpole from Marty was not spending the few extra bucks to add those corner pockets to stuff the tie-outs into. I don't like the fiddle factor with tying them up when I'm breaking down and don't like 'em hanging when I stuff the tarp in my pythons.
So, tonight I took on the project of adding them myself. It was good practice with the new thread injector and I didn't make too big a mess of my pristine Tadpole.
I spent some time trying to figure out how to keep the cords from just falling out of the pockets and what I came up with was to:
1)Create a 1/4" internal "flap" to serve as a trap to hold them in and 2)sew a couple inches in from each edge to provide a smaller opening in the middle of the pocket.
Here's the final result in case any of you are in the same boat: