Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Hammock
    Hennessy Hyperlite
    Tarp
    OES MacCat Deluxe
    Insulation
    HG Incubator 20 UQ
    Got my order today! Haven't put it on the scale yet, but I was really impressed with the quality.
    Blog: www.renegadepilgrim.com
    Tumblr/Instagram/Twitter: renegadepilgrim

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

FYI: just checked out the site. Looks like he's having a "Gear up for spring sale" starting March 1st on his sale/clearance items. Cool beans

Hammock
    Hennessy Hyperlite
    Tarp
    OES MacCat Deluxe
    Insulation
    HG Incubator 20 UQ
    I set my hammock up with whoopie slings the other day and put it up in the back yard before it started to rain...I think this might replace my HH Hyperlite...still have to put everything on the scale and see if my bug net will work too.
    Blog: www.renegadepilgrim.com
    Tumblr/Instagram/Twitter: renegadepilgrim

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Hammock
    Custom Trail Lair; Streamliner DL
    Tarp
    Noahs 12
    Insulation
    Incubator/Bandit 0
    Suspension
    cinch buckles
    Set up my new Streamliner DL (thanks bigred77) last night for the first time. Wow! Having only ever slept in my ENO DN, I had no idea how different the lay/feel would be in a DL. I fell in love the moment I laid down. Found the sweet spot almost instantly. I love the cat cut of this hammock. I can actually see out without that extra fabric getting in the way. It also made for a very comfortable lounge when sitting up in the hammock. Less pressure on the back of my legs.
    All in all, I am ecstatic that I mage the switch. As well as I slept in my ENO, I can already tell that my nights in the woods will be even better in my Streamliner!

Hammock
    SLD Streamliner DL
    Tarp
    DIY
    Insulation
    JRB, CCF pad
    Suspension
    I switch around
    Quote Originally Posted by evilleotter View Post
    Set up my new Streamliner DL (thanks bigred77) last night for the first time. Wow! Having only ever slept in my ENO DN, I had no idea how different the lay/feel would be in a DL. I fell in love the moment I laid down. Found the sweet spot almost instantly. I love the cat cut of this hammock. I can actually see out without that extra fabric getting in the way. It also made for a very comfortable lounge when sitting up in the hammock. Less pressure on the back of my legs.
    All in all, I am ecstatic that I mage the switch. As well as I slept in my ENO, I can already tell that my nights in the woods will be even better in my Streamliner!

Good Going! I've tried a couple others since I got mine, and the Streamliner DL just keep kicking everything to the curb! If you like Simple, Very Light, Accommodating to any sleep position, and Very Useful, this is the one! I built a Fronkey-style bugnet for mine, it works fine.

....btw...stay tuned for something new coming out of his stable....
    SLD Streamliner DL
    Cinch, Whoopie/Marlin, whatever
    JRB TQ with CCF underneath
    DIY tarps

"When In Charge, Ponder. When In Trouble, Delegate. And When In Doubt, Mumble."

Hammock
    SLD Streamliner in 1.9 Multicam
    Tarp
    Camo SF
    Insulation
    JRB MW4
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    I have been looking into getting one of SDL hammocks for a winter hanger. I should email him and check these hammock out, seems like y'all are happy with your purchases. Thanks.
    Check out my youtube channel. Vids about hammock camping, geocaching and outdoor fun.
    Adventures With Snide Tripod

Yes, they are awesome hammocks. Very impressed with it.

Hammock
    Tarp
    Camo SF
    Insulation
    JRB MW4
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Just purchased the streamliner sl in multicam. I am not too concerned about only having one layer because I have a fairly warm uq ( jrb mw4) . I may look into their hammock sock at a later date, does anyone have experience? I know on the website it says ships in two to three days, but I imagine it will take a bit longer to get mine up here in Alberta Canada. I am looking forward to setting this hammock up, and I'll keep this thread posted when I receive it. Oh ya, I'll post pics and a video too.
    Check out my youtube channel. Vids about hammock camping, geocaching and outdoor fun.

Hammock
    Tarp
    Camo SF
    Insulation
    JRB MW4
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Oh ya.
    If anyone can help me with an ARL for this hammock it would be greatly appreciated. I have the amsteel, I just need a length to make it.

Hammock
    Darien UL
    Tarp
    ZPacks Cuben
    Insulation
    WL SSUQ/HG TQ
    Suspension
    Dyna Whoopies
    Quote Originally Posted by snidetripod View Post
    Oh ya.
    If anyone can help me with an ARL for this hammock it would be greatly appreciated. I have the amsteel, I just need a length to make it.
    83% of your hammock length is a good starting point.
    "As a well spent day brings happy sleep, a well spent life brings happy death." -Da Vinci

• + New Posts
  • Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast