HH Deluxe Asym
    Tarp
    MacCat Deluxe
    Insulation
    JRB TQ/UQ
    Suspension
    whoopies

Smile Hello from Chesapeake, VA

Figured it was time to introduce myself from Chesapeake, VA! I've been an avid camper for years but used to do the big-tent, car-camping while doing so and disliked the heavy lugging of equipment everytime! Once my boys got involved with Boy Scouts, I did as well and soon discovered the joys of camping lighter eventually moving my way into a Hennessy Ultralight. As my fondness of hiking & backpacking grew, it also sparked my interest in lightening my load.
    Currently, I enjoy the HH setup converted to tree straps and toggles with a MacCat deluxe tarp on top and JRB quilts. I'm interested in ditching the HH for a WB Traveler (or similar) and Hug-Bug net to further lighten but that will have to wait for a few months until my return, deployed right now with the Navy.
    ~Happy Hanging!

Hammock
    DREAM HAMMOCK
    Tarp
    U G Q .
    Insulation
    U G Q .
    Suspension
    RSBTR STRAPS
    Images
    Welcome aboard from nj

Hammock
    WBBB XLC
    Tarp
    WBSF
    Insulation
    Yeti UQ, HG TQ
    Suspension
    Adjustable Webbing
    Thanks for your service! I was in the Navy, the men's department. IM JUST KIDDING****JUST A JOKE*******WE ARE LAUGHING NOW*******I was in the Marines, jarheads and squids can still beat each other up right? Just playing buddy, but I am serious about thanking you for your service, my family and I thank you from the bottom of our heart.

Welcome to the site. This is a great place for anything hammocking. Tons of great people and loads of information, it's just a fun place to hang out. It's probably my favorite forum on the net. Welcome aboard! See you around.
    "We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker.
    It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions." - Ronald Reagan

Hammock
    SLD Streamliner DL
    Tarp
    DIY
    Insulation
    JRB, CCF pad
    Suspension
    I switch around
    Welcome from OBX! I'm actually from Hampton Roads, moved down here from Western Branch (Chesapeake). Hope you enjoy yourself here, and if you want to do a hike, there are a few of us from this area who like the walkabouts.

Keep in touch!
    SLD Streamliner DL
    Cinch, Whoopie/Marlin, whatever
    JRB TQ with CCF underneath
    DIY tarps

"When In Charge, Ponder. When In Trouble, Delegate. And When In Doubt, Mumble."

Hammock
    WBBB, ENO, HH, SMe
    Tarp
    WB SuperFly
    Insulation
    UQ
    Suspension
    Various
    Images

Nova & nnk

Welcome from Northern VA and part time from the Northern Neck. Hope to meet at a group hang someday.

Hammock
    JRB BMBH
    Tarp
    JRB 11x10 Cat Tarp
    Insulation
    JRB UQ of season
    Images
    welcome to the forums...Stop by JRB when on the penninsula...Always better to call first for an appointment so we can properly support your visits focus.

Pan
    Ounces to Grams.

www.jacksrbetter.com ... Largest supplier of camping quilts and under quilts...Home of the Original Nest Under Quilt, and Bear Mountain Bridge Hammock. 800 595 0413

Hammock
    Dutchware Chameleon
    Tarp
    WL Oldman Winter
    Insulation
    WL Downy Goodness
    Suspension
    Cinch Bugs
    Images
    Welcome from Richmond, VA!

Hammock
    WB Ridge Runner
    Tarp
    WL Big Daddy
    Insulation
    AHE Quilts
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by bordenkv View Post
    Figured it was time to introduce myself from Chesapeake, VA! I've been an avid camper for years but used to do the big-tent, car-camping while doing so and disliked the heavy lugging of equipment everytime! Once my boys got involved with Boy Scouts, I did as well and soon discovered the joys of camping lighter eventually moving my way into a Hennessy Ultralight. As my fondness of hiking & backpacking grew, it also sparked my interest in lightening my load.
    Currently, I enjoy the HH setup converted to tree straps and toggles with a MacCat deluxe tarp on top and JRB quilts. I'm interested in ditching the HH for a WB Traveler (or similar) and Hug-Bug net to further lighten but that will have to wait for a few months until my return, deployed right now with the Navy.
    ~Happy Hanging!
    Welcome! Grew up in Chesapeake myself... Great Bridge '88!
    "In the beginning, all America was Virginia." -William Byrd

• + New Posts