Hammock
    SLD Lair
    Tarp
    Gnarwhal Hex 12x9
    Insulation
    SLD UQ & KAQ TQ
    Suspension
    Straps & Buckle
    Placed my Micro order June 10th. Inquired July 1st & received reply expected to ship July 3. No Micro, no updates since , and no response to July 13th email.

I'm left "Hanging" figuratively, but with out a Hammock to my name to hang in!

I do understand back logs BUT no excuse for not keeping customer informed. If I don't get any response soon I'll be forced to open a PayPal complaint and order a hammock elewhere.
    I THOUGHT GETTING OLDER WOULD TAKE MUCH LONGER.

Hammock
    MY DIY DL
    Insulation
    DIY CS UQ | WL TQ
    Suspension
    DYNAGLIDE WHOOPIES
    Bummer to hear millergear. I place mine on June 2nd and still haven't received a shipping email yet. I just wish there was an expected wait time on the site somewhere that was based on demand similiar to how Zpacks or others show you. I hope it comes soon because summer is moving by quickly and I still want to hang in my WW Micro.

Quote Originally Posted by millergear View Post
    Placed my Micro order June 10th. Inquired July 1st & received reply expected to ship July 3. No Micro, no updates since , and no response to July 13th email.

I'm left "Hanging" figuratively, but with out a Hammock to my name to hang in!

I do understand back logs BUT no excuse for not keeping customer informed. If I don't get any response soon I'll be forced to open a PayPal complaint and order a hammock elewhere.

Hammock
    DH Sparrow Hyper D XL
    Tarp
    JRB 12x10 Univrsl
    Insulation
    Incubator 20
    Suspension
    Dutchware
    Okay then, I don't feel so bad now...I placed mine on July 3rd. Have not received a response to two update inquiry emails, nor multiple phone calls to both. Just some questions: Brian, I know you are as busy as a one legged man in a...if you are monitoring this forum I simply want to know: The Camper XL double I have on order...can I get it in camo? If so, what pattern camo? Does camo require a change in fabric type or weight? Any negatives in changing to camo? And now, in the time we have remaining, compare and contrast the Hamiltonian and Jeffersonian theories of democracy, and do not paraphrase.
    Last edited by Tonykarter; 07-15-2014 at 14:22.
    Some national parks have long waiting lists for camping reservations. When you have to wait a year to sleep next to a tree, something is wrong. ~George Carlin

Hammock
    WWM
    Tarp
    HG Palace and Hex
    Insulation
    Sniveller & Breeze
    Suspension
    Full suspension?
    Images
    Placed my order on June 3rd, had a few correspondence emails with both owners and a statement that I should see it in a week, that was three weeks ago. Emailed Brian to see if it was close to ready last week and wanted to know if it wasn't could I cancel so that I could order from a vendor with stock on the shelf for my trip last weekend with no response. I don't mind waiting for great products if I know how long I should wait, but I have to plan trips ahead of time and it would be nice to know if I'll have the hammock I need for my girl to hang with me before we go.

Hammock
    SLD Lair
    Tarp
    Gnarwhal Hex 12x9
    Insulation
    SLD UQ & KAQ TQ
    Suspension
    Straps & Buckle
    Seeing this growing list of other customer with the same issue I opened a PayPal complaint and am (hopefully) canceling my Order for a refund. At this point I need a hammock so I am ordering from another Vendor.
    I THOUGHT GETTING OLDER WOULD TAKE MUCH LONGER.

Hammock
    BIAS camper, WW DL
    Insulation
    Diy syn. UQ
    Suspension
    whoopie slings
    Guys, I am sorry for the delay on the Micros and Hiker Lites. Brian makes those and I'm on everything else. I can't speak for him on why he is so far behind. I will let him know to check out this thread and give updates. On another note, I am headed out for a week on a group vacation that has been planned for over a year. All campers, reg and nano buginators, weight weenie's, camper XL's and suspension kits will be shipped by tomorrow.(unless your order has a Micro or Hiker Lite in it as well) I hate going off while he is backed up, but I also need a break. In the past 3 months I've gotten more nets out than all of the previous 12 months.

TonyKarter - If you are order 1408, it's going out tomorrow. I'm sorry if I didn't answer a call, I work in the Justice Center and phones don't work but I do return messages. If you want camo instead, I can change that and get it out when I return. Keep in mind, the XL only comes in Grey and camo will be a regular Camper. My number is 901-568-2314

Thanks,
    Shane
    It'll be alright Friday!

Check us out at www.buttinasling.com

[email protected]

Hammock
    SLD TR, BIAS HL
    Tarp
    WL Tadpole
    Insulation
    HG, UGQ, AHE
    Suspension
    DW Whoopies/Straps
    Thanks Shane for the update. Enjoy your time off! Have a safe and great time. You deserve it.

Hammock
    MY DIY DL
    Insulation
    DIY CS UQ | WL TQ
    Suspension
    DYNAGLIDE WHOOPIES
    Thanks for the update Shane!! I hope your vacation is nice and relaxing.

For those like myself who ordered a WW Micro, do you know when those may be ready? I know Brian makes those, but maybe you could give us an update on those please? Thanks again!!

Hammock
    Dutch 1.0 Hexon
    Tarp
    HG Cuben
    Insulation
    HGtop/underquilts
    Suspension
    Whoopie hooks
    +1 on enjoying your trip!

I'll second an update... Ordered my WWM and Nano Buginator on 05/08.. sent an email requesting an update and recieved no response... 10 weeks is a bit longer than the lead time i was anticipating lol I hope all is well...

Hammock
    BIAS camper, WW DL
    Insulation
    Diy syn. UQ
    Suspension
    whoopie slings
    Quote Originally Posted by SkidvonArk View Post
    +1 on enjoying your trip!

I'll second an update... Ordered my WWM and Nano Buginator on 05/08.. sent an email requesting an update and recieved no response... 10 weeks is a bit longer than the lead time i was anticipating lol I hope all is well...
    Yours is going out tomorrow. Brian did run a few Micros over last night and I'm packaging them up tonight. Here's a list of order numbers going out tomorrow. 1324, 1331, 1333, 1386, 1398, 1405, 1406, 1407, 1409, 1417, 1418, and 1419
    It'll be alright Friday!

Check us out at www.buttinasling.com

[email protected]

• + New Posts
  • Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast