Hammock
    SLD TR, BIAS HL
    Tarp
    WL Tadpole
    Insulation
    HG, UGQ, AHE
    Suspension
    DW Whoopies/Straps
    Called and left voicemail with Brian tonight. We'll see if he responds. Two WWM ahead of me and two weeks later still no communication. Nice!!!

Hammock
    Dutchware 11' netless hexon 1.0
    Tarp
    Superfly or Edge
    Insulation
    KAQ UQ / TQ
    Suspension
    Straps & Whoopies
    Ever hear anything? I've had good experiences, but maybe they've hit a really busy patch.

Hammock
    Raven, SLD Streamliner
    Tarp
    Hanger11WB,WntrHvn
    Insulation
    HG,UGQ,JrB
    Suspension
    UCR's
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvertip47203 View Post
    Called and left voicemail with Brian tonight. We'll see if he responds. Two WWM ahead of me and two weeks later still no communication. Nice!!!
    Getting to be "situation normal" for these guys. What a shame, they do make nice gear. No excuse for poor customer service though.

MadUncleAndy
    Ever hear anything? I've had good experiences, but maybe they've hit a really busy patch.
    Been a really busy patch for quite a while now. Hope they eventually catch up.

Hammock
    DH Sparrow Hyper D XL
    Tarp
    JRB 12x10 Univrsl
    Insulation
    Incubator 20
    Suspension
    Dutchware
    They make a nice product and the word has gotten out. As a result the world has beaten a path to their door. We all should be so blessed. These guys showed some initiative and are grasping for the American Dream. Have patience, cut them some slack, and give them the benefit of the doubt. Yeah, I waited a while for my Camper XL, but it was well worth the wait. MUCH more comfortable than the Grand Trunk or the Eno DN. You get in a hurry and cancel your orders and they too shall be fighting over the door-greeter jobs at Wally-World like everybody else.

Brian...Shane, if I might suggest: Take one afternoon off and touch base with all of your backlogged customers. Just a quick email or phone call, that's all. I think you guys have a business that has reached critical mass, and you are on the event horizon of something much bigger if you can react. Just for now, to get a breather, consider batching and subbing-out some of the easier stuff to the job shop sew plants in Pell City or Talladega. I've seen those ladies sew. There ain't nothin' they can't sew, and sew real fast! They could catch you up real quick if you gave them a chance. The one's I'm talking about used to sew the reusable surgical drapes/linens that I sold. Very similar to a gathered-end hammock in size and sewing, and they had to maintain very tight tolerances. I think they'll have you and your sewing needs well covered! Going forward, consider this: The President and CEO of the company that I rep'd for...they didn't get real rich by sewing their own product. They chose to let these ladies do it for them.
    Last edited by Tonykarter; 09-04-2014 at 23:09.
    Some national parks have long waiting lists for camping reservations. When you have to wait a year to sleep next to a tree, something is wrong. ~George Carlin

Hammock
    SLD TR, BIAS HL
    Tarp
    WL Tadpole
    Insulation
    HG, UGQ, AHE
    Suspension
    DW Whoopies/Straps
    The great things I heard about BIAS was what prompted me to make my purchase. Im sure the hammock will live up to all expectations. Talking with Shane, he said that he was extremly busy with the bug nets. I am happy for them to be so lucky to have a loyal following.

I want to thank Shane for bending over backward to find out what was going on with the lack of communication and delay. He is not the one who makes the product that I ordered. He said he was able to locate the fabric and sew up my hiker lite for me. I appreciate all his help, concern and customer service.

I did receive my hammock today! I am super excited to get it hung up and try it out.

Thanks again Shane for taking care of me. I hope to keep doing business with BIAS in the future. Brad

• + New Posts
  • Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456