Hey guys/gals. After a very painful wait through production, I'm proud to finally announce that I now have the newest round of silnylon available on the site! Based in large part on the suggestions that came out of another thread, we've added 4 new solid colors as well as a custom print woodland CAMO for a total lineup of 9 colors/prints. I want to thank everyone again for their feedback and help in brainstorming new color ideas. I love interacting with you all and hearing what everyone would like to see so that I can do everything in my power to bring those things to the community.

This being the second lot of sil I've done, I made a couple tweaks to further enhance the already top-quality sil from the original run. Most notably, I've retuned the hydrostatic head pressure (i.e. waterproof rating) to 1800mm going forward for this and every subsequent lot. The higher head pressure will protect against any small variations in the coating thickness across the lot and also enhance the durability of the coating over time as it's subjected to abrasion, weather, etc. It does cost a little more to produce this sil, but when you hold it in your hands and use it in your gear you will know why. It's buttery smooth and passes every waterproofness test I can throw at it. That being said, the price for this sil will be the same as the original .

All in all, my number one goal is to bring you the absolute best silnylon you can buy for your DIY projects. 1.1 oz coated ripstop nylon (aka silnylon) is the gold-standard for hammock tarps, backed by the effective field testing of thousands of hangers. Not surprisingly, it's also the material of choice for tarps coming from some of our best cottage vendors. I've designed this sil from the ground up to provide an unmatched combination of strength, weight, feel, waterproofness, and durability all at a great price. To that point, I'm fully confident in saying that this is some of the best silnylon out there.

As always, thanks to everyone on HF for their support over the last few months as we've gotten started. I'm humbled by all the positive feedback that I've gotten from so many of you and I look forward to continuing to bring value to the DIY community. Thanks!

http://ripstopbytheroll.com/collections/silnylon