Tarp
    used blue tarp
    Insulation
    Cheap Sleeping Bag
    Suspension
    1"Web Bckle Amstel

Great Hammock Website + Great People

Howdy guys,

I must say that joining this site has been one of the better decisions in my life. There is a good group of people here and some especially generous ones (you know who you are).

I have learned so much about Hammock Camping in the last few months and will be venturing out to the great north woods this early spring in my new Hammock to test out my new knowledge.

It will be cold but between my excitement and my love for being "out there" I know I will be plenty warm. (My handcrafted UQ that was given to me will also help, thank you again)

Keep up the good vibes everyeone, and I am looking to start my own Blog in the upcoming months so any advice on that project would be greatly appreciated)
    "There is no Wi-Fi in the forest, but I promise you will find a better connection"
    "Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air" - Ralph Waldo Emerson
    "I have never found time spent amongst nature to be a waste of time"
    "Not all who wander are lost"
    "Adventure may hurt, but monotony will kill you"
    "I yearn for a place untouched by man" <-- Best describes me

Hammock
    DIY Climbing Spec Hammock
    Tarp
    TREEfool Rainfly
    Insulation
    DIY RSBTR Kit
    Suspension
    Climb Spec Webbing
    Hey Red I agree with you on everything. The people in this forum are all great and the northern woods are a great place for your first hang! (as long as you don't mind battling the mosquitoes!)

Since you are looking for tips to start your own website make sure to check out WordPress.com. I chose them for my own website (treefool.com) because the price is right (free!) and you don't even need to know HTML to make a starter blog. Plus, they dont have many ads which is rare for a free host.

Oh and I like your sig quotes, especially the last one. I think it is the reason why we all do what we do on this forum.
    v
    v

TREEfool.com < < hammock dangerously
    ^
    ^

Hammock
    Yukon Outfitters
    Tarp
    used blue tarp
    Insulation
    Cheap Sleeping Bag
    Suspension
    1&quot;Web Bckle Amstel
    Quote Originally Posted by Refreshing View Post
    Hey Red I agree with you on everything. The people in this forum are all great and the northern woods are a great place for your first hang! (as long as you don't mind battling the mosquitoes!)

Since you are looking for tips to start your own website make sure to check out WordPress.com. I chose them for my own website (treefool.com) because the price is right (free!) and you don't even need to know HTML to make a starter blog. Plus, they dont have many ads which is rare for a free host.

Oh and I like your sig quotes, especially the last one. I think it is the reason why we all do what we do on this forum.
    I checked out your website, dude you are insane! But I must say that looks like a ton of fun. Where did you learn to climb?
    "There is no Wi-Fi in the forest, but I promise you will find a better connection"
    "Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air" - Ralph Waldo Emerson
    "I have never found time spent amongst nature to be a waste of time"
    "Not all who wander are lost"
    "Adventure may hurt, but monotony will kill you"
    "I yearn for a place untouched by man" <-- Best describes me

Hammock
    DIY Climbing Spec Hammock
    Tarp
    TREEfool Rainfly
    Insulation
    DIY RSBTR Kit
    Suspension
    Climb Spec Webbing
    Quote Originally Posted by RedBadger View Post
    I checked out your website, dude you are insane! But I must say that looks like a ton of fun. Where did you learn to climb?
    Small indoor rock wall at college -> bigger climbing gym in cities -> one very informative book -> friends and mentors -> lots of climbing

With my base knowledge of rockclimbing I then learned to tree climb solely from youtube . I don't recommend that!
    v
    v

TREEfool.com < < hammock dangerously
    ^
    ^

• + New Posts