OES Deluxe/Winter
    Insulation
    Hammock Gear TQ/UQ
    Suspension
    Webbing
    Images

My first night with my HG Incubator 40

WHY DID I WAIT SO LONG!!!

I have a bad back and have dislocated both shoulders in the past, so sleeping for me is an difficult at the best of times. I toss, turn and move around all night. I have been fighting to sleep on a pad for the past few years, sliding off it and freezing several times a night. So at last I ordered a UQ. I decided on the HG Incubator 40 and if last night is an indicator of night to come it is the best decision I have made since getting my hammock. My UQ came in Friday, so like a kid on christmas morning I unpacked it to take a look. I have read many threads on the quality of Hammock Gear's quilts but I was amazed. I could not find a stitch out of place and I can nit pick anything just ask my wife. I had to wait until yesterday afternoon before I could take it out over night and man what a difference. It took me about 15 minutes to get it set up where I thought it fit right but I think that was quick since I have never used a UQ before. About 9:30 last night as the wind picked up I crawled in to sleep wearing a shirt and warm up pants. 10 Minutes later the shirt and pants came off and I slept in a pair of shorts for the rest of the night. It only got down to 50 degrees last night but the wind was blowing good. I did my usual tossing and turning but never once did I wake up cold. I want to thank the guys at Hammock Gear for such a great quilt and look forward to my warm nights ahead.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hammock
    DIY 10.5' HyperD 1.6
    Tarp
    Warbonnet, SLD
    Insulation
    Hammock Gear
    Suspension
    WB Straps+Buckles
    Images
    That was my first UQ. It sees a lot of use in the spring and fall. Mine has the older suspension so it doesn't fit as well as my 20° Incubator, but in temps above 35° it's not as big of a deal. Easily keeps me warm down to 30°, but I haven't tried any lower.

Hammock
    WBBB XLC
    Tarp
    WBSF
    Insulation
    Yeti UQ, HG TQ
    Suspension
    Adjustable Webbing
    I am glad it is working for you, I am currently waiting for a HG Burrow TQ. What a beautiful piece of property, if that's yours you have a nice place.
    "We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker.
    It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions." - Ronald Reagan

Hammock
    DIY
    Tarp
    HG Winter Palace
    Insulation
    HG TQ,UQ, DIY
    Suspension
    Whoopies or rings
    Congrats on your new gear!
    "I love not man the less, but Nature more."
    Byron

Hammock
    WBBB DBL 1.7
    Tarp
    OES Deluxe/Winter
    Insulation
    Hammock Gear TQ/UQ
    Suspension
    Webbing
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by fiveonomo View Post
    I am glad it is working for you, I am currently waiting for a HG Burrow TQ. What a beautiful piece of property, if that's yours you have a nice place.
    I wish that was my property. It is a state park about 15 minutes from me. Georgia has a great state park system. I am lucky in that I have 4 of the parks with in an hours drive of my house.

• + New Posts