ENO Double nest
    Tarp
    Hennesey Typhoon
    Insulation
    KAQ New River UQ
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Quote Originally Posted by mountain_man_mike View Post
    I was made familiar with the term "lurking" by, well... lurking for awhile here and like so many others found the place the kind of place I wanted to be a part of. The members and mods work to make it a great place to visit, exchange ideas and maybe a laugh or two but not often does a mean spirit arise. It's the only site I ever felt like supporting financially and that small donation is one of the best investments I've ever made. I appreciate every member and administrator for elevating the standards of a forum as well as "elevating their perspective". Where else can you find the breadth of knowledge along with the entertainment value topped off by an overwhelming feeling of helping others?
    +1 on what Mike says. This is the only forum, I've ever donated to... Good knowledge and good people on this site.

Hammock
    DIY PolyD 1.2
    Tarp
    DIY .74 oz cuben
    Insulation
    Marmot Mod & DIY
    Suspension
    Dynaglide & Anchor
    All that I can say is Amen. Had to crawl out of a pretty deep and dark hole because of injuries -- this site helped me tremendously -- wonderful people.

Mike

But Jesus often withdrew to lonely places and prayed. (Luke 5:16 NIV)

He said to them, “But now let the one who has a moneybag take it, and likewise a knapsack. And let the one who has no sword sell his cloak and buy one." (Luke 22:36 ESV)

While people are saying, “There is peace and security,” then sudden destruction will come upon them as labor pains come upon a pregnant woman, and they will not escape. (1 Thessalonians 5:3 ESV)

Hammock
    DIY gathered end
    Tarp
    DIY hex or winter
    Insulation
    WL 3/4 UQ, DIY TQ
    Suspension
    Speed Hooks
    Images
    I totally agree with the assesment from all, but I would like to add my only experiences with group hangs. The people were even better in person!! I'm not really allowed to talk about the 501 hang , but MAHHA was just incredible the atmosphere was like a huge family reunion, even though I only knew a few people everyone treated me as if they had known me for years. I'm counting the days to the next one (43)
    "Mountains should be climbed with as little effort as possible and without desire. ... To live only for some future goal is shallow. It’s the sides of the mountain that sustain life, not the top. Here's where things grow." - Robert M. Pirsig

Subscribe to my YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/PaCampingDad

Hammock
    Eno double
    Tarp
    Sil nylon
    Insulation
    PLUQ
    Suspension
    Atlas
    Images
    I couldn't agree more. I'm happy to see the trolls stay under the bridge for once.

Hammock
    I'm too green to know yet.
    Tarp
    See above.
    I participate in several forums, topics vary from Pool care to anesthesia and beyond, on a regular basis. This definitely is one of my top two, period and I've only been here a week or so.

Thanks to everyone that makes it such a great place to um... hang out.
    HH Safari Deluxe, HH Hex Tarp

DIY from someone on here. I don't really know much about what I bought, but I'm sure it's real nice. I'm gonna look, dissect and learn from this one.

Dave

Hammock
    Diy gathered end/Fronkey bugnet
    Tarp
    Diy 11x10 w/doors
    Insulation
    DIY synth TQ/UQ
    Suspension
    Straps/Speed Hooks
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Christo456 View Post
    I couldn't agree more. I'm happy to see the trolls stay under the bridge for once.
    That's because we have made them all hammocks and they sleep very well under the bridges we use.
    Enjoy and have fun with your family, before they have fun without you

My fantastic Photographer wife: http://www.capturedhearts-photography.com