Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
    Hammock
    Work in Prog
    Images
    I haven't seen if anyone has mentioned the spacing issues with the ad banner in the upper right part of the screen, or the lack of space in some of the posts when looking at a list of threads posts. It looks like what happens when you overlap spacing in an excel spread sheat. Its only like that on my samsung note 10.1. I have to check my phone, but it seemed fine on laptop. The ads sometimes have the little lego block, but I see that from time to time when I have flash issues.

Formerly octothorpesarus mudsocks's Avatar
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by miyanc View Post
    I haven't seen if anyone has mentioned the spacing issues with the ad banner in the upper right part of the screen, or the lack of space in some of the posts when looking at a list of threads posts. It looks like what happens when you overlap spacing in an excel spread sheat. Its only like that on my samsung note 10.1. I have to check my phone, but it seemed fine on laptop. The ads sometimes have the little lego block, but I see that from time to time when I have flash issues.
    The spacing issues aren't easily resolved on mobile devices. The vbulletin themes weren't really designed with mobile devices in mind. You may be able to use the Mobile Style in the Style quick change box in the lower left but I haven't actually tried it yet Can you take a screen shot of the alignment issues in the thread list? You can do this by swiping the side of your hand across your samsung device. You'll see the Lego block when the ad is flash based rather than an animated gif on devices that don't support flash.

Hammock
    DIY, WBBB & Switchback
    Tarp
    HG cuben,OES Spinn
    Insulation
    DIY 3/4 UQ/TQ, UGQ
    Suspension
    Dynaglide / Dutch
    Images
    As an alternative, I use Tapatalk on mobile and it looks & works beautifully. Keep in mind that certain sale forums aren't visible in Tapatalk.
    Mike
    "Life is a Project!"

Hammock
    Work in Prog
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by octothorpesarus View Post
    The spacing issues aren't easily resolved on mobile devices. The vbulletin themes weren't really designed with mobile devices in mind. You may be able to use the Mobile Style in the Style quick change box in the lower left but I haven't actually tried it yet Can you take a screen shot of the alignment issues in the thread list? You can do this by swiping the side of your hand across your samsung device. You'll see the Lego block when the ad is flash based rather than an animated gif on devices that don't support flash.
    It doesn't matter to me. It may matter to the advertisers. I will try and post the pics.. wouldnt post directly. I will try uploading and then load by url.

Hammock
    Work in Prog
    Images
    https://www.hammockforums.net/galler...mageuser=24518
    In this one if you look at the ugq ad you can see its chopped in half.

https://www.hammockforums.net/galler...mageuser=24518
    In this one if you look at the thread that says new vendor mid atlantic, you can see little bits of the line being squished. Its the page numbers stuck under.
    Last edited by miyanc; 03-25-2014 at 16:06.

Clicking on links for announcements on the home page (read more link) gives me an access denied message. Not critical, really, I got the jist of the announcement - just to let you know it isn't working for me at this time.

Wholesale Motocross Gear

Hammock
    Warbonnet Ridge Runner
    Tarp
    MacCat Ultra Spinn
    Insulation
    Warbonnet Lynx
    Suspension
    Straps
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Francisbilbo View Post
    Clicking on links for announcements on the home page (read more link) gives me an access denied message. Not critical, really, I got the jist of the announcement - just to let you know it isn't working for me at this time.
    Are you still having this problem?

Hammock
    Clark DLX, ENO SN, BIAS WWM
    Tarp
    OxPalace,Big Squid
    Insulation
    Oxgear, KAQ, WL
    Suspension
    Whoopies/Dutchware
    Images
    Could links be made a different color? They're hard to see and blend with the text. I've been making mine bold so they stand out but in most post they are lost in the text.
    Everyone ought to believe in something....I believe I'll go set up the hammock!

• + New Posts
  • Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314