Hi all.

I haven't posted in quite some time. You know how it is.

Last Friday evening, after more than a year of hemming and hawing and arguing with myself, I finally pulled the trigger.

I've been saving all that time, too. I wasn't going to do any halfway measures. So, the nice man from Fedex should be bringing me a customized rig from our friends at Hennesey.

I ordered an Asym Zip, but swapped the standard canopy out for one of their storm canopies. (I know what weather my Scout troop is famous for.) I also got the four-season rig; the over cover and the Supershelter underneath bits.

Hennesey was having their springtime sale, so I got snakeskins and their new water collecting thingies as a bonus.

And much to my surprise, a nice gentleman from Hennesey returned $70 - seems I qualified for their half-price deal on the supershelter, too!

_So....I will do what I tell my tent customers. "Make sure the first time you set it up is not your first night in the woods". And then on April 3, I'll be down to Camp Squanto (Plymouth, MA) on Woodbadge Staff, with a shiny new rig!