NX250, Envy, Appalachian
    Tarp
    one with doors
    Insulation
    UGQ down
    Suspension
    straps & Dutch's

Ready strap

Can't say enough good about Gary and Ready Strap. I ordered a paior of heavy duty straps and he actually shipped them out about 2 days ahead of when he said he'd be able to , and he invoiced me about 2 days after he shipped them! When they showed up, they were truly heavy duty, and well... heavy. They were 2 20' straps in the 6600lb strength rating and together weight 1 pound 115/8 oz. When I wrote to Gary asking for advice on what straps I should have bought, he was very helpful and wound up ordering two more sets of varying strengths (1500 & 3000lb breaking strength) and will find a use for the sets I dont put into the field right away. I also ordered them 5' shorter. Gary was understanding and once again, said he could get htem out by the end of the week.

Great company to work with and the straps are outstanding! With the larger strength straps he folds over and sews the tag ends and then puts them in a shrink wrap style end cover. And the colors are great!
    Remember...no matter where you go...there you are.

"I have said that Texas is a state of mind, but I think it is more than that. It is a mystique closely approximating a religion". - John Steinbeck

Hammock
    DREAM HAMMOCK
    Tarp
    U G Q .
    Insulation
    U G Q .
    Suspension
    RSBTR STRAPS
    Images
    Gary is a class act, no doubt about it, have placed a few orders from him and have never been let down !Also, did you know that he does printing on the strap for a very reasonable price as well? I would buy from him again, Great vendor

Banned
    Hammock
    DIY 12' Channel end
    Tarp
    HH Hex w/doors
    Insulation
    Underwoobie T/UQ
    Suspension
    RacerLoops w/Cinch
    Images
    I'm a big fan of Readystrap. He ships so fast its almost as if he knows what I'm going to order the day before I e mail him and he's already got it in the mail. His Lock N Loads are the solution to converting Hennessy Hammocks to a cinch buckle suspension without altering the stock components and reducing the value of the hammock if future resale is contemplated. His prices are competitive and shipping is reasonable. He also tests all of his stuff and isn't afraid of posting videos of the testing. His video comparing the strength of various stitch patterns for sewing loops onto the ends of tree straps not only showed me the strongest method, but helped me overcome my fear of hanging off of tree straps I've sewn myself. As a result, I probably won't be buying any sewn straps from him, but to pay him back for teaching me the skill with his video, I won't get my cinch buckles and raw strap from anyone else.

Live Free Or Die, Gary.

Hammock
    WBBB 1.1 Dbl
    Tarp
    DIY CF Asym
    Insulation
    Zpacks HGincubator
    Suspension
    Webbing
    aww he doesn't sell anything similar to mule tape...

• + New Posts