ENO DoubleNest
    Tarp
    Tad pole
    Insulation
    HG Incubator 20
    Suspension
    Whoopie/Toggle
    Quote Originally Posted by Nhott View Post
    I have already sent payment for the tarp.
    I guess we are all confused. I had asked for the tarp in the very first post yesterday. But if it has already been sold to Nhott I guess it just wasn't meant to be.

Hammock
    ENO DoubleNest
    Tarp
    Tad pole
    Insulation
    HG Incubator 20
    Suspension
    Whoopie/Toggle
    Quote Originally Posted by Nhott View Post
    I have already sent payment for the tarp.
    I guess we are all confused. I had asked for the tarp in the very first post yesterday. But if it has already been sold to Nhott I guess it just wasn't meant to be.

Hammock
    DIY 1.1 DBL
    Tarp
    DIY Hex
    Insulation
    DIY IX UQ, Karo TQ
    Suspension
    DIY Whoopies
    Funds sent for pad

Hammock
    Dutch Argon
    Tarp
    noah16/HH hex
    Insulation
    0 incubator/costco
    Suspension
    whoopies n straps
    Quote Originally Posted by kdub View Post
    I am interested in the tarp if you are willing to split up the items. Thanks for the consideration.
    What's the protocol for this? kdub claimed first, kinda, before it broke up. Should this not hold up as an, "I'll take it"
    “All grown-ups were once children... but only few of them remember it.”

Tarp
    Edge
    Insulation
    Yeti
    Quote Originally Posted by pinballwizard View Post
    What's the protocol for this? kdub claimed first, kinda, before it broke up. Should this not hold up as an, "I'll take it"
    Yes, the sale was a bit confusing, partially because of me, as I initially wanted to sell it all at once and not individually. Then people started to write that they are interested in a particular item, and soon I had enough interest to sell it all anyway to different individuals. I am holding a PM message to be the claim for the item. I am sorry for the frustration, as we can all see, this sale was very fast-paced. I am continuously trying to update the 1st post, with the most up to date information (either a member requested my paypal email, send and I have received the funds or declined the initial offer) Please see the 1st post for the most up to date info.

Tarp
    Edge
    Insulation
    Yeti
    And for this I have to sincerely apologize. My fault, I have received the funds for the tarp from another user, as he PM'ed me and the transaction is now complete.

Hammock
    Dangerbird
    Tarp
    Warbonnet Superfly
    Insulation
    Incubator 20*
    Suspension
    Cinch Buckle
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by pinballwizard View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by wiktor View Post
    And for this I have to sincerely apologize. My fault, I have received the funds for the tarp from another user, as he PM'ed me and the transaction is now complete.
    I didn't intend to step on your toes kdub. I saw free home's retraction and jumped in line. I didn't see an official "I'll take it". Upon reading back I now see that the original post was I guess what you will call a package deal. There's a fuzzy line there. I'm totally open to a refund if it hasn't been shipped, but I do think a mod should make the final decision.

Hammock
    WBRR, Lots of DIY
    Tarp
    MacCat; Cloudburst
    Insulation
    Lynx, HG T/UQ, AHE
    Suspension
    Varies
    Yes, this has become a bit messy and there's not much that can be done about it now. You all are going to have to decide what seems fair.

For future reference, an "I'm interested in it if" is not an "I'll take it". Also, the seller needs to keep a close eye on his thread to insure an "I'll take it" is not posted while another agreement is made through PM. Per forum rules, an "I'll take it" before the seller states an item is sold, always trumps a PM deal. If you strike a deal through PMs, the thread should be checked for prior claims and the PM buyer should post an I'll take it as well as the seller stating item sold before the deal is finalized.

"Happened in a hurry" is not an excuse and tells me the seller and PM buyer did not check the thread one last time before finalizing their deal.

Hammock
    WB Traveler, Hammock Bliss double
    Tarp
    HH hex
    Insulation
    Pluq
    Suspension
    Whoopi slig.
    FWIW I past on the hole offer or requesting to offer on the tarp because it was a complete package sale. Been on here nearly every day for a few weeks now looking for a good tarp at a good price. Sort of a screwy arrangement. Guess it would be wisher to just buy new and get it over with.

• + New Posts
  • Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345