Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1
    all secure in sector 7 Shug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Minnesota
    Hammock
    DIY GreenBeanHammock
    Tarp
    DIY Tarps/HG Cuben
    Insulation
    Frankenquilt/Pod
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Posts
    15,632
    Images
    62

    Thumbs up Small Kelly Kettle

    Before I order from the UK ... thought that I would scope out here first.
    Wanted...... Small Kelly Kettle.......
    Anybody willing to lighten up? What is your price?? Shipping?
    Smokey Shug
    Whooooo Buddy)))) All Good in the Backwood Hood.

    Shug's YouTube Videos

  2. #2
    texron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Denton Texas
    Hammock
    XLC,BB, Clark NX,RoamingGnome,GT
    Tarp
    WB BMJ & Edge
    Insulation
    Burrow,TeWa,GoLite
    Suspension
    Whoopie, Straps
    Posts
    387
    Images
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Shug View Post
    Before I order from the UK ... thought that I would scope out here first.
    Wanted...... Small Kelly Kettle.......
    Anybody willing to lighten up? What is your price?? Shipping?
    Smokey Shug
    Shug, if no one here has one and you wnat it faster than the UK
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Kelly-Kettle-Sma...3A1%7C294%3A50

  3. #3
    Oms's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Chicago western suburbs
    Hammock
    BB 1.1-1.7 Lefty
    Tarp
    HG, OES, WB
    Insulation
    UQG,HG,WB,Nunatak
    Suspension
    Whoopies/webbing
    Posts
    1,264
    Shug, gets under your skin, doesn't it? Hope you have better luck then me.
    Oms

  4. #4
    Senior Member fin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    On the trail
    Hammock
    DIY
    Tarp
    Cuben
    Insulation
    Phoenix
    Suspension
    Strap, Whoopie
    Posts
    2,498
    Images
    208
    I'm gonna order the kit from the UK. Dang you anyway, Andy! Had to have something cool for me to blow my money on, didn't you?

  5. #5
    Senior Member animalcontrol's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Albany, NY
    Hammock
    Warbonnet BB XLC 1.7, Traveler S1.7
    Tarp
    Cuben DIY
    Insulation
    Hammockgear
    Suspension
    whoopie slings
    Posts
    2,516
    Images
    101
    Quote Originally Posted by FishinFinn View Post
    I'm gonna order the kit from the UK. Dang you anyway, Andy! Had to have something cool for me to blow my money on, didn't you?
    it aint that expensive ...those guys had to go and show off all the ULA packs and start tempting me
    I'll save the story about how I got introduced to KK for our next fire together...
    "Every day is a new day to a better future"
    "Of all the things that matter, that really and truly matter, working more efficiently and getting more done is not among them." ~ Mike Dooley
    "What if I told you that you couldn't have anymore of anything... No more friends, no more money, no more anything, until you first got happy with what you have?"~ Mike Dooley
    "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing." ~ Socrates

  6. #6
    Sailor's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Castro Valley, CA
    Hammock
    WBBB
    Tarp
    HGCub/Deluxe Spinn
    Insulation
    HGP/SSF/JRBHR/HGBu
    Suspension
    line/ring/strap
    Posts
    807
    I've had a small one for a while and now have the big boy. Small one's fine by yourself, not enough water for 2. Much smaller and lighter, but the big one comes with a grill and the stand to set a pot on. Its just right for the backyard--coffee made in the backyard on a fire is much better on a Saturday morn that what comes from the kitchen, and its great for rocket shoots and other car camping.

    Anyway, I don't have a clue what my small one's worth, but I've got the bag with it, and other than soot, its as smooth as a juggler's handshake. So tell me how much, include the shipping price in that, and I'll send it to you. Great vids, btw, and you sold me on my BB. Brandon was great and the backyard's got a new weekend tenant.

    Sail on.

  7. #7
    Senior Member fin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    On the trail
    Hammock
    DIY
    Tarp
    Cuben
    Insulation
    Phoenix
    Suspension
    Strap, Whoopie
    Posts
    2,498
    Images
    208
    Quote Originally Posted by animalcontrol View Post
    it aint that expensive ...those guys had to go and show off all the ULA packs and start tempting me
    I'll save the story about how I got introduced to KK for our next fire together...
    I'm with you on the ULA packs, as well. I'm trying to cut back, not accumulate more!

  8. #8
    all secure in sector 7 Shug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Minnesota
    Hammock
    DIY GreenBeanHammock
    Tarp
    DIY Tarps/HG Cuben
    Insulation
    Frankenquilt/Pod
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Posts
    15,632
    Images
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by Sailor View Post
    I've had a small one for a while and now have the big boy. Small one's fine by yourself, not enough water for 2. Much smaller and lighter, but the big one comes with a grill and the stand to set a pot on. Its just right for the backyard--coffee made in the backyard on a fire is much better on a Saturday morn that what comes from the kitchen, and its great for rocket shoots and other car camping.

    Anyway, I don't have a clue what my small one's worth, but I've got the bag with it, and other than soot, its as smooth as a juggler's handshake. So tell me how much, include the shipping price in that, and I'll send it to you. Great vids, btw, and you sold me on my BB. Brandon was great and the backyard's got a new weekend tenant.

    Sail on.
    Great writing Sailor .... Arrrgggg.
    I love that ... smooth as a jugglers handshake!
    Well price-wise I was hoping around $50 would be good. Is it?
    Let me know and thanks for responding aand watching the vids...
    all secure and sooty,
    Shug
    Whooooo Buddy)))) All Good in the Backwood Hood.

    Shug's YouTube Videos

  9. #9
    all secure in sector 7 Shug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Minnesota
    Hammock
    DIY GreenBeanHammock
    Tarp
    DIY Tarps/HG Cuben
    Insulation
    Frankenquilt/Pod
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Posts
    15,632
    Images
    62
    Done Deal!!!!!!!
    Whooooo Buddy)))) All Good in the Backwood Hood.

    Shug's YouTube Videos

  10. #10
    texron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Denton Texas
    Hammock
    XLC,BB, Clark NX,RoamingGnome,GT
    Tarp
    WB BMJ & Edge
    Insulation
    Burrow,TeWa,GoLite
    Suspension
    Whoopie, Straps
    Posts
    387
    Images
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Shug View Post
    Done Deal!!!!!!!

    Post a vid when you can.

Similar Threads

  1. WTB: ti kelly kettle
    By frogpockets in forum Want to Buy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-21-2014, 11:40
  2. WTB Kelly Kettle
    By SnoMan in forum Want to Buy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-22-2012, 04:37
  3. FS: Kelly Kettle Stainless Steel Small Trekker
    By K0RPL in forum [SOLD/WITHDRAWN] Items no longer available
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-10-2011, 09:08
  4. CLOSED: Kelly Kettle (Small ~ pint)
    By animalcontrol in forum [SOLD/WITHDRAWN] Items no longer available
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-07-2010, 23:09

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •