dangerbird
    Tarp
    Hennesey Hex
    Insulation
    t&bquilts-kangaroo
    Suspension
    straps

Palmetto State Hangers Spring Swing 2014

Y'all be nice this is my first trip report.

The Palmetto State Hangers held the 3rd annual Spring Swing at Huntington Beach State Park over at Murrells Inlet SC from March 27-30. Much thanks to MBCruzin for putting it all together. It rained, but everybody stayed dry... Thank the Lord for the trees and the vendors for the tarps and hammocks (more or less). The entrance to our site was a bit flooded, leading folks to buy new boots, socks, and other essentials before the raffle... Which helped raise over $500 for the Park. Much fun was had by all who came out including.... Rooster, myself, Rev, JunebugDawn, Cowboy, Hot Lips, Gadget, Captain Smiley, Paulie, and many many more. We had some folks leave on Saturday due to personal matters but otherwise the 30 odd folks who came had big ole fun. Thanks to Tato, JunebugDawn, Papa Smurf, and everyone who donated gear to the raffle and to everybody who bought tickets. Thanks to Hotlips and Kingsford for feeding us... Hope to see y'all there next year!
    Author of 4 books of SC ghostlore under Tally Johnson- available on amazon- buy 'em all and I will sign them at a hang! I do ghost stories too! PM or Facebook me for rates outside Carolinas!

Hammock
    Dream Hammock Thunderbird
    Tarp
    Kelty Noah 12
    Suspension
    Cinch Buckle
    Images
    It was fun and I had a great time at my first hang with PSH. Glad to meet everyone and look forward to seeing everyone again at the next event.

Hammock
    dangerbird
    Tarp
    Hennesey Hex
    Insulation
    t&bquilts-kangaroo
    Suspension
    straps
    If I left you out or forgot anything, please post it here. And if anybody has photo, post them away!
    Author of 4 books of SC ghostlore under Tally Johnson- available on amazon- buy 'em all and I will sign them at a hang! I do ghost stories too! PM or Facebook me for rates outside Carolinas!

Hammock
    Netty/ Roaming Gnome
    Tarp
    gnome dome/mctarp
    Insulation
    Incubator/Jarbidge
    Suspension
    Webbing
    Images
    Well I have to say after we swam into the camp site we really enjoyed our stay. It was cool, the ground was wet, but the company was great. The raffle was a great success. There were some really nice things, and 2 great hammocks in it. Pudden told us some wonderful stories. Junebug made her wonderful chili. There was a nice variety of hammocks and tarps to peruse. The beach was so nice. And my very favorite part was listening to the waves crash onto the shore while lying snug in my hammock Saturday night. Thank you too all who helped make the hang possible.

• + New Posts