WBRR, WBBB XLC
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Insulation
    Variety of Quilts
    Suspension
    Whoopie/Dutch Hook

Recent HG Wait Times?

I've owned a number of HG products and just sold an incubator to upgrade to the newest, Argon version, to save 3-4 ounces. After browsing a few posts, it seems that 3-ish weeks is the current wait time from the order to shipping. Is that match with what others are experiencing? I know this is a very busy time of the year and hope I don't have to wait too long as I have a 50-mile backpacking trip in mid-June I'd like to take this on.
    Brian
    Denver, CO
    Father. Husband. Scoutmaster.

Hammock
    Dream Hammock Roaming Gnome
    Tarp
    Warbonnet Superfly
    Insulation
    HG Incubator 20
    Suspension
    Whoopies/Atlas
    I ordered my incubator on 4/15 and it shipped Friday..I should be enjoying its cozy down goodness tomorrow...

Hammock
    WBBB XLC
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Insulation
    HG UQ/TQ
    Suspension
    WB Line Strap
    Ordered 4/4 shipped 4/25. So 3ish weeks yip.
    "Nothing could be more irrational than to give the people power and to withhold from them information, without which power is abused. A people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives. A popular government without popular information or the means of acquiring it is but a prologue to a farce or tragedy, or perhaps both." - James Madison

Hammock
    Snipe, Netty, Argon
    Tarp
    Tadpole, Cuben, SF
    Insulation
    HammockGear
    Suspension
    Dutch DooDads
    My last 2 orders have been 2 weeks and 3 weeks. As always, talk with anyone at Team hammock gear and let them know of your planned trip - they always come through.

Enjoy your new gear, I have just completed my full upgrade on all 4 quilts to Argon. LOVE IT!
    "Nothing great was ever accomplished without enthusiasm" "I'm growing older but not up"

My YouTube Page BackpackingAdventures My FaceBook Page BackpackingAdventures

Hammock
    WBRR, WBBB XLC
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Insulation
    Variety of Quilts
    Suspension
    Whoopie/Dutch Hook
    Quote Originally Posted by 12trysomething View Post
    My last 2 orders have been 2 weeks and 3 weeks. As always, talk with anyone at Team hammock gear and let them know of your planned trip - they always come through.

Enjoy your new gear, I have just completed my full upgrade on all 4 quilts to Argon. LOVE IT!
    Quote Originally Posted by Birch View Post
    Ordered 4/4 shipped 4/25. So 3ish weeks yip.
    Quote Originally Posted by bghiker View Post
    I ordered my incubator on 4/15 and it shipped Friday..I should be enjoying its cozy down goodness tomorrow...
    Thanks all for the confirmations! I'll definitely send them a note to follow-up, but it sounds like I should be in good shape.
    Brian
    Denver, CO

Hammock
    Warbonnet Blackbird 1.7 DL
    Tarp
    Speer Winter Tarp
    Insulation
    Burrow & Crowsnest
    Suspension
    WhoopieSling/Strap
    Images
    Depends on who ya know. :P
    "If you play a Nicleback song backwards, you'll hear messages from the devil. Even worse, if you play it forward, you'll hear Nickleback." - Dave Grohl

Hammock
    WBBB DL 1.7
    Tarp
    Kelty Noah Tarp 12
    Insulation
    HG Incubator
    Suspension
    Adjustable Webbing
    I emailed them and asked if it would be possible to to get an Incubator in just under 2 weeks for a trip I was going on. They said to just let them know in the comments section when I ordered when I needed it by. I ordered an it last Tuesday (4/28) and told them I needed it by this Friday (5/9) and I just received it today (5/5). I was blown away by how quick they managed to get it to me by. Perhaps I just got lucky and ordered when they had some free time.

Either way, I plan on enjoying this weekend and I'll probably be investing in a Burrow in the not too distant future.

Hammock
    Warbonnet Ridgerunner
    Tarp
    HG Winter Palace
    Insulation
    WB / AHE / WL
    Suspension
    Straps/buckles
    I just got my winter palace from them last week when I said I needed it for a may 2nd trip. They got it to me well before I needed it, about 1.5-2 weeks.

Hammock
    WBRR, Numerous DIY
    Tarp
    Winter Palace WBCB
    Insulation
    WB Lynx HG TQ, UQ
    Suspension
    Strap Buckle/ SpH?
    Tehghost, glad you got your Winter Palace so quickly. I ordered one along with cuben sleeves on Feb 28 and received a damaged one in 3 weeks. Called them, and then returned it within 2 days and they said I'd get it within a week. Now 9 weeks and $429.00 later I have nothing. Have sent emails, have called, have left messages. What's up Stormcrow????? Hope everybody else reads this!

Hammock
    WBRR, WBBB XLC
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Insulation
    Variety of Quilts
    Suspension
    Whoopie/Dutch Hook
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebird View Post
    Tehghost, glad you got your Winter Palace so quickly. I ordered one along with cuben sleeves on Feb 28 and received a damaged one in 3 weeks. Called them, and then returned it within 2 days and they said I'd get it within a week. Now 9 weeks and $429.00 later I have nothing. Have sent emails, have called, have left messages. What's up Stormcrow????? Hope everybody else reads this!
    Hmmm - I'd follow up again to their email address on their Contact page. I got a reply to my inquiry on the same day. Being a small cottage manufacturer where they have to do all aspects of the business themselves, small things tend to slip through every now and then. They have a reputation for making things right, though, so another contact probably wouldn't hurt.
    Brian
    Denver, CO