sld treerunner dl
    Tarp
    toxaway
    Insulation
    hg incubator uq
    Suspension
    straps/whoopies

te-wa uq...

I have had an issue getting on that website. I am looking around at the various summer UQ's on the market. Is there an issue or perhaps just a small technical difficulty type of thing? thanks for any info.

Hammock
    DIY Bridge/HHEXUL
    Tarp
    Varies by weather
    Insulation
    UQ
    Suspension
    whoopie sling
    Images
    "only the paranoid survive" - Andy Grove, Intel

Search engines are your friend. Use "Site:hammockforums.net" in your search string.

Hammock
    sld treerunner dl
    Tarp
    toxaway
    Insulation
    hg incubator uq
    Suspension
    straps/whoopies
    Quote Originally Posted by ExPXGUY View Post
    thanks. I still can't get in through the link in the manufacturer's directory or through google results. your link does work and the appearance is different than what I've seen in the past for his site. Anyways, thanks!

Hammock
    DIY bridge hammock
    Tarp
    OES/WB Superfly
    Insulation
    Incubator/Burrow
    Suspension
    WB Straps
    Images

te-wa uq...

Love my Te-Wa UQ
    Syb
    Enjoy the elevation

Hammock
    WBBB
    Tarp
    AHE Hard Rock
    Insulation
    Te-Wa Freeze
    Suspension
    Dynaglide slings
    I can't get his site to come up either. It looks like he is focused on making beer instead of quilts now. He quit making top quilts a couple years ago and now it looks like he is dropping out all together. That's too bad, but if his beer is as good as his quilts, then it's got to be good stuff.

Edit: Just talked to te-wa and he is looking in to getting the site back up. He is still making quilts and will have his site back up asap.
    http://www.tewaunderquilts.com/ is the current site address, not the webs site.
    Last edited by MuseJr; 05-08-2014 at 19:12.
    "I'm a connoisseur of BACON." - Anyways - 6/9/13

Hammock
    wbbb
    Tarp
    HG cuben hex
    Insulation
    JrB nest+sniveller
    Suspension
    Whoopie, MSH
    I ordered an underquilt from him on April 14, didn't get any confirmation of the order or any communication from him. Waited over two weeks then emailed him, no response, then filed a dispute with Paypal, within a few hours I got an email from him. He was going to make the quilt May 4 but not with my chosen color because he was out of that color and ship May 5. Got an email from him that he couldn't ship until I dropped the dispute. I dropped the dispute and got a electronic shipping info received from the post office on May 6 and its supposed to be priority 3 day shipping. So will see if I actually get the quilt, seeing as how I dropped the dispute Paypal can no longer be of assistance. The only sure thing is I won't be buying anything more from him.

It's May 9 now and the mail man has come and gone, no underquilt. The tracking still says electronic info received May 6 but nothing else.
    Last edited by JackPineGerman; 05-09-2014 at 11:54.

Hammock
    sld treerunner dl
    Tarp
    toxaway
    Insulation
    hg incubator uq
    Suspension
    straps/whoopies
    Quote Originally Posted by JackPineGerman View Post
    I ordered an underquilt from him on April 14, didn't get any confirmation of the order or any communication from him. Waited over two weeks then emailed him, no response, then filed a dispute with Paypal, within a few hours I got an email from him. He was going to make the quilt May 4 but not with my chosen color because he was out of that color and ship May 5. Got an email from him that he couldn't ship until I dropped the dispute. I dropped the dispute and got a electronic shipping info received from the post office on May 6 and its supposed to be priority 3 day shipping. So will see if I actually get the quilt, seeing as how I dropped the dispute Paypal can no longer be of assistance. The only sure thing is I won't be buying anything more from him.
    thanks for the input. I had decided already to go in a different direction due to lead times but that is nice info to have and may be helpful to others.

Central California's Gateway to the Sierras
    Hammock
    DIY 11' Gathered End
    Tarp
    WB SuperFly
    Insulation
    Greylok4; GoLite20
    Suspension
    Whoopies n' Straps
    Yesterday I sent an email through that ".webs.com" address and got a response within a few hours.

I asked: "Are you still in business selling quilts?"

He (Mike) answered: "I am but my website is temporarily down. I was just alerted of this by another hf member. thanks."

That is all I know.

Hammock
    Warbonnet BB, Ridgerunner
    Tarp
    AHE Toxaway:UGQ WD
    Insulation
    UGQ,KAQ,Tewa
    Suspension
    strap/buckles
    Images
    I bought a TQ of his off another HF member here and have to say I like the quality. It is nicely made. Was thinking about getting a matching UQ for it from Tewa!

Hammock
    BIAS Camper XL
    Tarp
    WL Big Daddy
    Insulation
    DIY
    Suspension
    Straps & Whoopies
    I am in similar circumstances to JackPineGerman; ordered in Feb and still waiting. I am also at the point where the post office has a notice of a package without yet receiving it. I am still hoping he is just swamped and fighting to catch up, because the alternative is depressing.

• + New Posts
  • Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast