Hammock
    Warbonnet Black Bird
    Tarp
    Warbonnet Superfly
    Insulation
    WB mamba, HG Incub
    Suspension
    WB cinch buckles
    Good to see you made it out in one piece. Looks like a heckuva time Rob, thanks for having us along.

Hammock
    DIY
    Images
    Thanks for sharing your Spot tracks. I look forward to hearing more about how you used it. I hope it was essentially a "set it and forget it" piece of gear. Hawk-eye's reviews have had me thinking more about Res-Q-Link (if I succumb to spousal pressure to get something like this), but I think I'll wait till I get older and the technology continues to improve.

Your video trailer has also worked well. Now I'm really looking forward to the feature-length flic!

Hammock
    Snipe, Netty, Argon
    Tarp
    Tadpole, Cuben, SF
    Insulation
    HammockGear
    Suspension
    Dutch DooDads
    Quote Originally Posted by pilsburythrowboy12 View Post
    Good to see you made it out in one piece. Looks like a heckuva time Rob, thanks for having us along.
    It was a blast...makes me miss the trail and time with my friend already...thanks for watching.

Quote Originally Posted by WV View Post
    Thanks for sharing your Spot tracks. I look forward to hearing more about how you used it. I hope it was essentially a "set it and forget it" piece of gear. Hawk-eye's reviews have had me thinking more about Res-Q-Link (if I succumb to spousal pressure to get something like this), but I think I'll wait till I get older and the technology continues to improve.

Your video trailer has also worked well. Now I'm really looking forward to the feature-length flic!
    It sure is a "set it and forget it" operation...as long as you do remember to set it. On day 1 I forgot (too excited to hit the trail) to put it into tracking mode until about 1PM. Come to find out, my wife WAS paying attention to it and the lack of movement. Once it was turned back on all was good. She was much more at peace on this trip than past trips...which makes it a winner for me.

Part 1 is up...I am working on the rest of the editing...
    Visit Backpacking Adventures and submit your pictures into our monthly contest!

Check us out on YouTube or FaceBook

• + New Posts
  • Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12