Dutch 1.0 Hexon
    Tarp
    HG Cuben
    Insulation
    HGtop/underquilts
    Suspension
    Whoopie hooks

Thumbs up Video: Morning Coffee Chat in the BIAS WWM

Finally freed up some time to play around with my new WWM. Video takes a look at it and I give my initial thoughts and impressions. It truly is worth the wait and is a magnificent piece of art. I haven't slept a full night in it but from the naps I've taken I can tell overnights in this thing isn't going to be a problem. I expect it to quickly become my go to hammock, especially where backpacking is concerned. If you're on the fence about the WWM I'd say that I, personally, am very glad I went with it. Thanks!

Hammock
    SLD TR, BIAS HL
    Tarp
    WL Tadpole
    Insulation
    HG, UGQ, AHE
    Suspension
    DW Whoopies/Straps
    Nice video. Thanks for taking the time to do it. Your dogs are cute. Its tuff to put one down. I hope you enjoy your hammock. Sure wish mine would get here. Its not a WWM just a Hikerlite. There is a group hang in the HNF or Deam Wilderness located in Indiana. Its called the Halloween Hang. Check out the forum. Im going to try and make it. It will be my first group hang. Would look foward to hangin out.

Hammock
    bias WW, WWM
    Tarp
    the MAMA
    Insulation
    Rev X TQ, HG UQ
    Suspension
    straps/whoopies
    Images
    Nice! You will like it. Moved from a WW to WWM and love it. Originally I was concerned about width, both are the same length and fabric but the WW was about 62" wide if I remember correctly and my WWM is more like 52". But to my surprised it works really well, less fabric flapping around, I'm 6ft and it fits me fine. I had the Knotty mod on the WW, but of course no need for Knotty mod on the slim WWM. I tried Dynaglide whoopies, but wasn't totally impressed for the 0.4 oz saving. Run your whoopies directly thru the end channel and get rid of those continuous loops like I do and you can save some weight there. I always thought the continuous amsteel loops were useless, but that's just my opinion. Be carefull with sharp objects or pups, the fabric is really thin. Enjoy the WWM nights!

Hammock
    I have many so....
    Tarp
    Blackcrow DIY Tarp
    Insulation
    FrankenquiltUQ/Pod
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Images
    You and that hammock done made friends......well, and the hound.
    Shug
    Whooooo Buddy)))) All Secure in Sector Seven

Hammock
    Dutch 1.0 Hexon
    Tarp
    HG Cuben
    Insulation
    HGtop/underquilts
    Suspension
    Whoopie hooks
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvertip47203 View Post
    Nice video. Thanks for taking the time to do it. Your dogs are cute. Its tuff to put one down. I hope you enjoy your hammock. Sure wish mine would get here. Its not a WWM just a Hikerlite. There is a group hang in the HNF or Deam Wilderness located in Indiana. Its called the Halloween Hang. Check out the forum. Im going to try and make it. It will be my first group hang. Would look foward to hangin out.
    Putting Sam down was one of the hardest decisions I've had to make, but I know it was for the best... You'll love it when it does get there. The work on this thing is excellent and, I feel, money and time waiting well spent. I'll have to check in on the Halloween Hang. That sounds like a group hang I can actually make it to.

Quote Originally Posted by frenchycamp View Post
    Nice! You will like it. Moved from a WW to WWM and love it. Originally I was concerned about width, both are the same length and fabric but the WW was about 62" wide if I remember correctly and my WWM is more like 52". But to my surprised it works really well, less fabric flapping around, I'm 6ft and it fits me fine. I had the Knotty mod on the WW, but of course no need for Knotty mod on the slim WWM. I tried Dynaglide whoopies, but wasn't totally impressed for the 0.4 oz saving. Run your whoopies directly thru the end channel and get rid of those continuous loops like I do and you can save some weight there. I always thought the continuous amsteel loops were useless, but that's just my opinion. Be carefull with sharp objects or pups, the fabric is really thin. Enjoy the WWM nights!
    The more I lay in it the more I like it! And with it being lighter than my DIY tablecloth my back likes it for two reasons now. I got mine in the 60" width. Decided to forgo the knotty mod as it seems to address a problem I don't really have. Especially since I'm on the shorter side. I wasn't sure if running the whoopies directly through the channels would work long term with the fabric being so thin. I was thinking dynaglide as I'm so close to hitting a 10lb base weight (more or less just to say I could do it ) I try to be extra vigilant when the pups are near it. They roll around just fine in my DIY hammock and another tablecloth is cheap. The WWM I'm way more precarious about

Quote Originally Posted by Shug View Post
    You and that hammock done made friends......well, and the hound.
    Shug
    It was a friend fest! I made some of that Carolina slaw last week btw and my goodness was it good eatin'.

• + New Posts