So, since my knee went kaputz on me and Coffee wanted to do some of the 'tourist stuff' while he was here in Colorado, we decided to take him to the Pearl Street Mall in Boulder.

Our man Seth from Trek Light always has a cart set-up there (it's an outdoor mall for those who don't know). I always stop by and say hello to the fella he has working it and that day would be no exception. Well, imagine my surprise to discover that Trek Light is now selling bug netting, tarps, cool little reusable grocery bags, and probably some other stuff I'm forgetting.

I just checked the site and none of this is listed there. But, here is a little info. The bug-netting is white and appears to be mosquito netting, not no-see-um. It is an interesting design. It does not have a zipper, or any other type of obvious entry. Instead, it is built in 'sock' fashion. Both ends cinch down with a drawcord, so you seal the netting from the inside by pulling the cords. Don't know how well it works because I didn't actually get to try it, but it seems kind of neato.

The tarps, well he's trying. I was told they are a hex, but I didn't get to actually pull one out of the bag and get a good look. They are HEAVY. Word is, Seth is not very happy about that part of the deal. I think I was told he was sent tarps with the wrong material by his guy working the cart. That is supposed to be corrected with the next batch.

Anyway, I really like my TrekLights and am glad that he is trying to catch-up with the camping crowd. I'll pick a TL over an ENO mostly because of his ocassional postings here at HF. Says a lot to me when a vendor is willing to face some of the toughest critics in the land.

That's all, carry on.