Hammock
    Dangerbird 68" Dig. Camo.
    Suspension
    Whoopies

Randy is a class act! One happy customer!

I wanted to let everyone know about the unbelievable experience that I had with Randy Smith of Dream Hammocks recently. I purchased a Dangerbird 20 months ago. After a year or so of owning the hammock, one of the zipper stops came off. I sent Randy an email to ask him about repairing the hammock and he asked me to send the hammock in for repair free of charge. I just didn't want to do without my Dangerbird so I waited until the zipper reached a point in which it could not be used any longer...(this was several months later by the way). I sent Randy another email to let him know that the problem with the zipper had gotten much worse. He again asked me to send the hammock in for repair. I needed the hammock repaired in a timely manner because of a week long boy scout summer camp that I am going on. I asked Randy if he could repair the hammock and return it before leaving for camp to which he said yes. I also asked him if he could do some upgrades to the hammock one of which was to add extra zipper sliders so that I could pull the zippers down to the middle and not have to reach to the moon to get to the zipper. I asked him to treat the hammock as his own and to suggest upgrades. He told me that he would get with me once the hammock was received. After he received the hammock he actually called me. We must have talked for a good 15 minutes. He recommended adding a storage pocket (I already had a ridge line organizer). He also recommended replacing the overcover with a new one that has an overcover vent. When I got the hammock back I saw that he had put all new zippers in as well as the overcover with vent and storage pocket. I sent Randy an email inquiring about the charge for the upgraded Dangerbird. He told me that he had forgotten about it and that I should too...

I wish Randy well. You just don't get customer service like this from anyone.

He went above and beyond in my opinion!

right on.
    i had a feeling this guy was someone i wanted to buy from when i saw his work......contributing words like this just reaffirm that.
    A Dangerbird will be my first hammock.

......and i wasn't leaning camo......but your digital camo pic.....ya.....ya....i think i have to go with that.
    GI JOOOOEEE !!!!!....sry i'm from the 1980's.

• + New Posts