Page 63 of 87 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast
Results 621 to 630 of 870
  1. #621
    New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Hammock
    WBBB 1.7 dbl
    Tarp
    Mamajamba
    Posts
    10
    After waiting nearly two months my 1.7 dbl layer WBBB and mamajamba landed this week! Can't wait to get out and use them on their maiden hang!

  2. #622
    Member piponss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    shirley. ny
    Hammock
    warbonnet blackbird
    Tarp
    superfly
    Insulation
    not sure yet
    Posts
    61
    Quote Originally Posted by FalseAesop View Post
    My WBBB 1.7 dbl, 3-Season Yeti, and Big Mamajamma arrived 14 days after ordering.

    how are you guys getting them so fast??????


  3. #623
    Member piponss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    shirley. ny
    Hammock
    warbonnet blackbird
    Tarp
    superfly
    Insulation
    not sure yet
    Posts
    61
    Quote Originally Posted by FoerchVizsla View Post
    i ordered it on June 17th and received that email June 20th. I assume "later this week" to be Friday June 25th which would just over a week. Plus 2-3 days shipping, I'm looking at a total time of about a week and a half.
    i ordered mine two days before you and no email here!!!!!

    now I'm getting a little curious as to whats going on but i heard it takes long time but thats why i dont know how you guys are getting them so fast,,,
    and i dont want to be a pest and bother brandon either so im just going to wait it out,,,,,, but its so hard,,,,,

  4. #624
    New Member FoerchVizsla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Milwaukee, WI
    Hammock
    BlackBird
    Tarp
    Kelty Noah 12
    Suspension
    WhoOpie Slings
    Posts
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by piponss View Post
    i dont want to be a pest and bother brandon either so im just going to wait it out
    I agree, it will be hard however knowing that some people are getting theirs so quickly. Simply baffling!

  5. #625
    Member piponss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    shirley. ny
    Hammock
    warbonnet blackbird
    Tarp
    superfly
    Insulation
    not sure yet
    Posts
    61
    Quote Originally Posted by FoerchVizsla View Post
    I agree, it will be hard however knowing that some people are getting theirs so quickly. Simply baffling!
    not that i think its being done on purpose just weird but thats ok,,,
    i cant wait to hang,, thats all,,, i havent done ant overnighters and i wont untill i get the wbbb cause i just refuse to sleep on the ground,,, hurts me to much,,, sure that the wbbb will make a difference from what i hear about it ,,, very new to this and we shall see

  6. #626
    Senior Member Rushthezeppelin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Marble Canyon, AZ Near the N rim of the Grand Canyon
    Hammock
    WBBB Dbl 1.0
    Tarp
    Funky Forest 8'6"
    Insulation
    Thermarest/REI 20*
    Suspension
    WBBB Line/Strap
    Posts
    563
    Images
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by piponss View Post
    i ordered mine two days before you and no email here!!!!!

    now I'm getting a little curious as to whats going on but i heard it takes long time but thats why i dont know how you guys are getting them so fast,,,
    and i dont want to be a pest and bother brandon either so im just going to wait it out,,,,,, but its so hard,,,,,
    I ordered mine 3 days before him and did send brandon an email but haven't heard a reply

  7. #627
    New Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    On a mountain somewhere in AL
    Hammock
    WBBB 1.7 DL
    Tarp
    WB Superfly/doors
    Suspension
    Stock WB
    Posts
    22
    I'm willing to wait for a custom well built Made in USA product from a supporting vendor. There is a wait for a reason.

  8. #628
    Senior Member Kukri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Corydon, Indiana
    Hammock
    Blackbird DL1.1 / ENO DoubleNest
    Tarp
    Speer Winter Tarp
    Insulation
    WntrYeti/Crowsnest
    Suspension
    Whoopie + Webbing
    Posts
    441
    Quote Originally Posted by piponss View Post
    i ordered mine two days before you and no email here!!!!!

    now I'm getting a little curious as to whats going on but i heard it takes long time but thats why i dont know how you guys are getting them so fast,,,
    and i dont want to be a pest and bother brandon either so im just going to wait it out,,,,,, but its so hard,,,,,
    The Blackbirds seem to be made in batches. If one is lucky and gets in at the very end of a batch being made, one may receive theirs shortly after ordering. If one, however, orders just after a batch has shipped (like you did, I suspect), the wait will be a bit longer. I waited just over a month for my 1.1 double as those had just been shipped out and Brandon was just finishing up the 1.7 batch.

    Be patient, the wait is worth it and this will just be a funny story when it arrives.
    oldgringo's reply to my worrying about owning extra hammocks:

    How many pairs of underwear do you own? Do you refer to them as "extras", simply because you're not wearing all of them as we speak?

  9. #629
    Member piponss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    shirley. ny
    Hammock
    warbonnet blackbird
    Tarp
    superfly
    Insulation
    not sure yet
    Posts
    61
    Quote Originally Posted by Kukri View Post
    The Blackbirds seem to be made in batches. If one is lucky and gets in at the very end of a batch being made, one may receive theirs shortly after ordering. If one, however, orders just after a batch has shipped (like you did, I suspect), the wait will be a bit longer. I waited just over a month for my 1.1 double as those had just been shipped out and Brandon was just finishing up the 1.7 batch.

    Be patient, the wait is worth it and this will just be a funny story when it arrives.

    yeah!!!!! your right!!!!! I'm just going to stay away from the forum until i get it cause it kills me to here all the good ,,, lol lol


    yeah!!!! like i could really do that!!! lol <<<<<<<<<<<addicted

  10. #630
    Senior Member Rushthezeppelin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Marble Canyon, AZ Near the N rim of the Grand Canyon
    Hammock
    WBBB Dbl 1.0
    Tarp
    Funky Forest 8'6&quot;
    Insulation
    Thermarest/REI 20*
    Suspension
    WBBB Line/Strap
    Posts
    563
    Images
    1
    Woot I got the email too. Mine should ship tomorrow or monday I think So I will have it in time to go down into the Grand Canyon

Similar Threads

  1. Just ordered a blackbird
    By Riddled in forum General Hammock Talk
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-19-2012, 05:36
  2. Just ordered my Blackbird
    By Atlas918 in forum Warbonnet Hammocks
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-28-2012, 07:33
  3. 2nd Blackbird ordered!
    By NorseAmerican in forum Warbonnet Hammocks
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-02-2009, 12:28
  4. Yet another Blackbird Ordered
    By HikerRanky in forum Warbonnet Hammocks
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-14-2009, 17:47
  5. BlackBird Ordered but . . .
    By Counselor in forum Warbonnet Hammocks
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 01-07-2009, 21:15

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •