Tarp
    UGQ - Printed SilP
    Insulation
    Loco Libre/UGQ
    Suspension
    Multibuckles
    Images

GoPro Hero3+ Black Package

I'm listing this in the FT Section first to see if there's any interest.. Honestly, I don't *want* to get rid of the camera, but due to recent.. weather related issues, I need to replace some gear. So I figure I'll post it here first, and see what comes of it. I may or may not trade/sell it. It depends on interest, and any potential trade.

Up for trade is a complete GoPro setup, complete with 3 year warranty, memory card, and a whole lot of mounts and accessories. The Camera, Bacpac, and battery were all purchased at LLBean (receipt included)

Included is:
    GoPro Hero 3+ Black Edition with Remote ($400)
    Battery "BacPac" ($50)
    1x Spare Rechargeable Battery($20)
    32gb Sandisk Extreme Plus Micro SD Card ($40)
    Headstrap/Quick Clip Mount($20)
    Handlebar/Pole Mount($20)
    Tripod Mount($10)
    Floaty BackDoor($20)
    Targus Travel Tripod ($15)
    a Square Trade 3 year camera warranty with ADH (Accidental Damage from Handling), the warranty is completely transferable, and expires 6/22/2017. ($50)
    Plano 3700 Deep Waterproof container that holds everything perfectly. Scratched a bit on the outside from carrying various gear over the years, and covered in vendor stickers.($15)
    a DIY 360° Time Lapse Mount Built using this method (it's so much stronger this way) ($20)

Overall, I've got just over $680 invested in this camera. It's less than a month old, and backed by not 1, but 2 killer warranties (LLBean's, and the Square Trade)

I'll add pics as soon as I borrow a 2nd camera to take a picture of the camera with but everything is in perfect condition

Hammock
    currently hammeck envy
    Tarp
    superfly, tadpole
    Insulation
    phnx,zepp,jbrdge
    Suspension
    straps, hammock an
    And what are you looking for?
    It's not the boulders that throw us off balance, it's the pebbles beneath our feet

Hammock
    DH Raven
    Tarp
    UGQ - Printed SilP
    Insulation
    Loco Libre/UGQ
    Suspension
    Multibuckles
    Images
    I lost a hammock and tarp plus some other odds and ends in the last week so I'd like to start there

Hammock
    WBBB 1.0DL,1.7, WBRR DL, BIAS Micro
    Tarp
    HG Hex, WL Tadpole
    Insulation
    40*HG PX, 20HG 10D
    Suspension
    WB straps, whoopie
    What degree rating. PM sent
    "you will never reach your destination if you stop to throw stones at every dog that barks."
    Winston Churchill

Hammock
    WBBB 1.1 DL, 1.7, GT, BIAS Micro
    Tarp
    zpacks
    Insulation
    Yeti 0*
    Suspension
    Tri Glide, Woopie
    I am interested. PM sent.

Hammock
    DH Raven
    Tarp
    UGQ - Printed SilP
    Insulation
    Loco Libre/UGQ
    Suspension
    Multibuckles
    Images
    Pic of the setup.. Only thing not shown is the camera itself/ because I took the pic with it. Tablet not included only shown in pic to show the WiFi display functionality of the camera

Hammock
    DH Raven
    Tarp
    UGQ - Printed SilP
    Insulation
    Loco Libre/UGQ
    Suspension
    Multibuckles
    Images
    I've had a lot of offers made via PM... and I am sincerely considering them all. But it would be of great help to me (not to mention on par with the rules) to post them all here. I will be out of town the first 2 weeks of August, and probably will not be able to mail out the gopro during that period.. I am carefully considering everything and weighing the pros and cons of each offer. I'm not doing this to be a PITA, but because this camera is REALLY nice, and I'm only going to let it go for stuff that I really need.

Please bear with me.. and patience please.

-HK

Hammock
    DH Raven
    Tarp
    UGQ - Printed SilP
    Insulation
    Loco Libre/UGQ
    Suspension
    Multibuckles
    Images
    Because of USPS policies on mailing lithium batteries, I can't include the extra battery in this trade. So we're at one battery plus the bacpac. They'll need to be charged prior to use.

Hammock
    DH Raven
    Tarp
    UGQ - Printed SilP
    Insulation
    Loco Libre/UGQ
    Suspension
    Multibuckles
    Images
    Removed the extra battery, added an external charger.. Also have an extra waterproof back door, extra charging cord for the remote and extras (mounts, arms, doors) kit now. The tethers on the Extra back door and floaty back door are made of Zing it, directly spliced to the hinge pin of the back door.
    Had to swap out the camera at LLbean Yesterday, so this trade is for a Brand New In Box Hero 3 black edition. With all the extra accessories. I figure, if I don't open the camera, I won't keep spending money on it.

I was in trade negotiations Via PM with a member, I asked him to officially post to this thread just under a week ago, and have not gotten a response. My subsequent PM's have also gone unanswered.

This post will remain up for the next 2 days, then it will be moved to the FS section.

Included is:
    GoPro Hero 3+ Black Edition with Remote ($400)
    Battery "BacPac" ($50)
    1x External battery charger, with car adapter ($20)
    32gb Sandisk Extreme Plus CLASS 10 Micro SD Card ($40)
    Headstrap/Quick Clip Mount($20)
    Handlebar/Pole Mount($20)
    Tripod Mount($10)
    Floaty BackDoor($20)
    Targus Travel Tripod ($15)
    a Square Trade 3 year camera warranty with ADH (Accidental Damage from Handling), the warranty is completely transferable, and expires 6/22/2017. ($50)
    Plano 3700 Deep Waterproof container that holds everything perfectly. Scratched a bit on the outside from carrying various gear over the years, and covered in vendor stickers.($15)
    a DIY 360° Time Lapse Mount Built using this method (it's so much stronger this way) ($20)

"Extras" kit ( battery door, extra remote charging cable, waterproof back door, port cover door, mounts and arms) $55

Overall, I've got just over $700 up for trade. And its now new, and unopened.

As an added bonus, if this goes to some one I can physically meet (NEHHA, Maine hang, maybe Stokes NJ etc) I have an additional 3 batteries for this system ($60) that I can give you then. I am more than willing to include them in any trade outside the northeast, only if you (the "buyer") pay for shipping

20140812_091723.jpg

What am I looking for? A Multicam XLC with OC (maybe) A DL Ridgerunner, or Zero Degree TQ/UQ, 20* Down UQ, Winter tarp.. or just make me an offer! An overall trade of equal value.

I keep eyeing the new Sportsman's Mount saying "don't spend the $80.. you want to get rid of it, don't spend the $80 you want to get rid of it" someone save me

Pic of it all packaged up in individual components
    20140812_122417.jpg
    Last edited by hk2001; 08-14-2014 at 09:57.

Hammock
    DH Raven
    Tarp
    UGQ - Printed SilP
    Insulation
    Loco Libre/UGQ
    Suspension
    Multibuckles
    Images
    Current WTT offer has backed out, there are currently no open offers for this right now

I returned the bacpac, so that it no longer included with the trade. Camera is now open, as I needed to add serial number to warranty.
    Last edited by hk2001; 08-18-2014 at 10:45.

• + New Posts