DIY Blackcat
    Insulation
    DIY Quilts
    Suspension
    Whoopie sling
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by GoatHanger View Post
    Alright, thanks man.

Well, I like squash, corn, or zucchini. Anyone have a preference? I'm more inclined to squash and zucchini because they're so easy to cook in a foil pack on the grill. A little garlic, salt, pepper, and butter... Mmmm.

So how's squash, zucchini, butter, and foil sound? Or does the side need to be precooked? If not, I can prepackage and season the foil packs. Don't know if there's already too much to cook on site though.

What say ye, hammock folk?
    I vote for the easiest to cook
    Peace Dutch
    GA>ME 2003

www.MakeYourGear.com
    http://dutchwaregear.com[/URL]
    Visit Dutchwaregear on facebook (and like it)
    Check us out on Twitter @dutchwaregear

Hammock
    Hammeck Netty
    Tarp
    Yukon Walkabout
    Insulation
    UQ/TQ
    Suspension
    Whoopie slings
    Images
    When I get home I'll put myself on the spreadsheet. I might be starting a new job and I'm not sure if I will be there Friday night. I may leave early Saturday morning ( I will not try to clean out the big prizes at the raffle! ;-))

Hammock
    DREAM HAMMOCK
    Tarp
    U G Q .
    Insulation
    U G Q .
    Suspension
    RSBTR STRAPS
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by tat2ITgeek View Post
    When I get home I'll put myself on the spreadsheet. I might be starting a new job and I'm not sure if I will be there Friday night. I may leave early Saturday morning ( I will not try to clean out the big prizes at the raffle! ;-))
    You may try all that you like and buy as many raffle tickets as you want.
    I think this year we might have to push 2 tables together to hold all the big prizes.
    We have quite a few venders donating some very cool stuff this fall.

Hammock
    Variable
    Tarp
    Surperfly
    Insulation
    Quilts
    Suspension
    Variable
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
    I vote for the easiest to cook
    It's unanimous. Squash and zucchini.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zilla View Post
    You may try all that you like and buy as many raffle tickets as you want.
    I think this year we might have to push 2 tables together to hold all the big prizes.
    We have quite a few venders donating some very cool stuff this fall.
    How does the raffle work? $10 per ticket, per item?
    Like thrash metal? Check out my nephew's band, Deathwatch. He's an amazing drummer... https://soundcloud.com/user-660860695

Hammock
    Jellyfish Deluxe
    Tarp
    JRB and HG
    Insulation
    HG 0 and 30 degree
    Suspension
    whoopies or buckle
    10 bucks a ticket. They draw tickets until all the items are gone for each price category.

Hammock
    DREAM HAMMOCK
    Tarp
    U G Q .
    Insulation
    U G Q .
    Suspension
    RSBTR STRAPS
    Images
    There are 3 prize catagories/tables,, they draw tickets and you get to pick a prize fron the first table until they are gone,, then you pick a prize from the second table until that table is empty , then ALL the stubs are put back in the drawing and if your number is called you get to pick from the last table where the big prizes are, so every ticket actually has 2 chances to win! AWESOME way to do it.

Hammock
    Variable
    Tarp
    Surperfly
    Insulation
    Quilts
    Suspension
    Variable
    Oh wow, that's cool! Thanks for the info.
    Like thrash metal? Check out my nephew's band, Deathwatch. He's an amazing drummer... https://soundcloud.com/user-660860695

Hammock
    Hennessey camo
    Tarp
    Hennessey
    Insulation
    Thermarest
    Suspension
    Hennessey tree str
    I will not be able to make this hang do to a work conflict. Hope everyone has a great time. See you in the spring.

take care, stay safe

buckethead

Hammock
    JRB BMBH
    Tarp
    JRB 11x10 Cat Tarp
    Insulation
    JRB UQ of season
    Images
    Once again JRB is proud to host the Fall MAHHA Raffle... As in recent years we are joined by several of our fellow cottage manufacturers...To date Dutch, 2QZQ, UGO, and Papa Smurf will be participating. Apoligies to others who may have posted their intent to support, as I have been too busy to follow this thread daily...We will recognize all at the hang!

The prizes are contributions from the vendors... They support the raffle as a means of giving back to the community and support of the forums... They receive only your thanks and admiration... This raffle is traditionally a huge support to the community, the host park, ATC and hammockforums.net...The prizes have been valued at well over $1500 for two years now...You don't want to miss out.

We will use the same raffle deal and rules:

Deal

Your ticket purchases go first to defray hang costs...Campsite rental, pavillion rental, Saturday Breakfast and the Saturday nite bar-b-que... This years MAHHA budget is well over $800... Remainder of the proceeds goes to Hammockforums and The ATC...Additionally, we would like to make some donation to the Pine Grove Furnace State Park for the load of fire wood.

Tickets are $10 each and we do not make change Come to play you won't get odds this good on great gear very often.

Rules

You must be present to win or have trusted your buddy with your tickets...

Prizes are arrayed in thee tiers,based on value...Winning ticket holders may choose any prize in a tier until that tier is exhausted, then it is off to the second tier, when the top tier is reached all the tickets go back in the hopper so all have a chance to win the Biggies....NOW, when you win be prepared to pick quikly, as we keep up a good pace and the indecisive sometime get prizes snatched out by the winner of the next number called...

See y'all at the MAHHA...

Pan
    Ounces to Grams.

www.jacksrbetter.com ... Largest supplier of camping quilts and under quilts...Home of the Original Nest Under Quilt, and Bear Mountain Bridge Hammock. 800 595 0413

Hammock
    SMr Pares
    Tarp
    SMr Nube'
    Insulation
    foam pad
    Suspension
    whoopie slings
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter_pan View Post
    Once again JRB is proud to host the Fall MAHHA Raffle... As in recent years we are joined by several of our fellow cottage manufacturers...To date Dutch, 2QZQ, UGO, and Papa Smurf will be participating. Apoligies to others who may have posted their intent to support, as I have been too busy to follow this thread daily...We will recognize all at the hang!

The prizes are contributions from the vendors... They support the raffle as a means of giving back to the community and support of the forums... They receive only your thanks and admiration... This raffle is traditionally a huge support to the community, the host park, ATC and hammockforums.net...The prizes have been valued at well over $1500 for two years now...You don't want to miss out.

We will use the same raffle deal and rules:

Deal

Your ticket purchases go first to defray hang costs...Campsite rental, pavillion rental, Saturday Breakfast and the Saturday nite bar-b-que... This years MAHHA budget is well over $800... Remainder of the proceeds goes to Hammockforums and The ATC...Additionally, we would like to make some donation to the Pine Grove Furnace State Park for the load of fire wood.

Tickets are $10 each and we do not make change Come to play you won't get odds this good on great gear very often.

Rules

You must be present to win or have trusted your buddy with your tickets...

Prizes are arrayed in thee tiers,based on value...Winning ticket holders may choose any prize in a tier until that tier is exhausted, then it is off to the second tier, when the top tier is reached all the tickets go back in the hopper so all have a chance to win the Biggies....NOW, when you win be prepared to pick quikly, as we keep up a good pace and the indecisive sometime get prizes snatched out by the winner of the next number called...

See y'all at the MAHHA...

Pan
    In other worda, you snooze, you lose.

• + New Posts
  • Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast