Hammock
    Traveler Mosquito
    Tarp
    Neo Tarp

SOLD:Photo storage

I know that we have the galleries here on Hammock Forums, but for your own use I see that photobucket is often used.

My wife and I offer a site that you can upload your digital photos and/or you can send in your traditional photos and they will be scanned in and uploaded to your personal site.

We offer many things that other sites do not.
    PhotoMax is free for the first 5Gb and gives you 20 free 4x6 photos.
    Photobucket is free for the first 1 gb. No free prints.

PhotoMax stores all of your photos you have online in a granite vault in the mountains near Provo, Utah.

You can also, crop, remove redeye, and the rotate image.

Photobucket has the pro version that costs $25 per year. With this you get up to 5Gb storage space (no granite vault), increase in size of image to 2Mb and a video file up to 10 minutes long.

You get all this with PhotoMax for free, Oh yeah Photobucket has ads, PhotoMax has none at all.

Another thing, with Photobucket you have a limit of 2Mb for each photo...as long as you have the pro version ($25/year)
    With PhotoMax Free version you have a limit of 5Gb, if you even had a photo that large. If you opt to use our MaxCast, for Videos there is not limit (we use what is called large file format), currently most people that make the Video saver have 2 hours of video.
    Photobucket allows you 10 minutes.

Finally you can take your photos and make many things with them, mugs, handbags, photobooks, DVDs, playing cards, etc.

PhotoMax is very flexible and allows you to put your photos online and share them with whomever you choose.

Try it out, you have nothing to loose.

mmvalley.myphotomax.com

Marc L. Valley

Images
    Where is Sgt Rock when you really need him? BD
    Just Jeff made me do it

Hammock
    Traveler Mosquito
    Tarp
    Neo Tarp

Huh???

Quote Originally Posted by Bird Dog View Post
    Where is Sgt Rock when you really need him? BD
    Are you saying that this post shouldn't be here??? I looked all through this site and couldn't find anything saying I couldn't. That's why it's in the 4 Sale forum. All I was doing was trying to help you out. I wasn't actually trying to sell anything, everything I posted was Free.

In the next to last line I did mention that you can get your photos put on mugs, etc. That is not free, but the 5 Gigs of storage is.

I figure that if you can put up a hammock or other things to sell...why not this? If you want the Admin to remove it go ahead, but ask yourself this one question. It has been up since April the 14th, why has it taken so long to bring it up.

I am an alumni to wingfoots forum because I too got kicked off. I'm also on Whiteblaze. I come to these sites (not wingfoots) because I am planning a thru in the future and all the info I can get I'll take. And yes I'll be taking a hammock.

If this or the original post upset anyone I'm sorry. I was just trying to help out fellow hangers.

Top go ahead and remove it if you like.

P.S. Certain if you read this, rock on girl I've been following you and your progress. Kudos to Nicole also.

Images
    Only reason why I didn't say anything was, because it was not gumby's only post.

Hammock
    Blackbird
    Tarp
    MacCat Standard
    Insulation
    Winter Yeti, MWUQ4
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Images
    I didn't delete it b/c Gumby's been around a while and made other contributions here and on other forums, and because I thought some folks might find it useful. If this were the first I'd heard of him, it would have been gone as soon as I saw it.

But I've seen some good hammock pics on sites like he's offering, and since he's been around a while I thought it was relevant.
    “Republics are created by the virtue, public spirit, and intelligence of the citizens. They fall when the wise are banished from the public councils because they dare to be honest, and the profligate are rewarded because they flatter the people, in order to betray them.” ~Judge Joseph Story

- My site: http://www.tothewoods.net/
    - Designer, Jeff's Gear Hammock / Pack Cover by JRB

IMPOSSIBLE JUST TAKES LONGER

Hammock
    Traveler Mosquito
    Tarp
    Neo Tarp

Humble

Ivleph and Jeff, Thanks for remembering me. I didn't put it up to upset anyone, I mainly mentioned it because it is a great way to share photos with friends and family. We have a special one for our 6 month old Granddaughter.

As far as being on other forums, I used to be a regular on Whiteblaze and HikingHq. But at the time we had quite a few family members living with us and my wife was giving me grief because I "assumed a different persona" while I was visiting these sites. And they were bored with my talk about the trail. They don't get it, the trail that is. So I took a sabbatical, now I'm back, but not so much as before. I'll continue to keep up with goings on and post what I can.
    I am planning on doing my thru in 2012, I know quite a while out but I have things I need to do first. Retire, Lose weight, get in shape and most importantly, have both knees replaced.

In the mean time I hope to be at the SEHHA one of these days so that I can have you experts critique me and my equipment.

Thanks...Gumby

Hammock
    DIY, gathered end , w/ spreader
    Tarp
    JRB Universal
    Insulation
    DAM/ HG Incubator
    Suspension
    Webbing and rings
    Images
    we all need photo storage.
    i need to take time to see how store some short video clips from hammock camping trips & provide a link for anyone interested to check out. ...tim
    I too will something make and joy in it's making

• + New Posts