Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Enlightened Equipment

I'm sure it's been asked/discussed but is there not a section for Enlightened Equipment under 'Hammock Gear - Manufacturers and Services'. They are (IMHO) the best in the business but certainly a great vendor. Am I just overlooking their section?

Formerly octothorpesarus mudsocks's Avatar
    Images
    You are correct. EE does not have a vendor subforum. Subforums are created as a way to help keep posts organized. Vendor subforums are only created once there are enough new threads warrant their creation.

Hammock
    11' gathered end
    Tarp
    Hex 11' DIY
    Insulation
    Revolt/Enigma
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    we don't get the love here

-Tim

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MarshLaw303 View Post
    we don't get the love here

-Tim
    For what it's worth Tim, I reply to any thread where your product is mentioned and tell the facts about your stuff...it's awesome and I wouldn't sell, trade or be beaten to give up the TQ I have from you. Even if I stopped hanging, I'd still find some way to use it. It's that good.

Hammock
    WBRR, 35 inch dogbones
    Tarp
    WL Tadpole/OMWintr
    Insulation
    UGQ/HG/AHE
    Suspension
    Whoops/Dutch Bling
    Images
    I personally think you need to have a listing here on the forum like all the other manufacturers. Keep the faith.

Hammock
    11' gathered end
    Tarp
    Hex 11' DIY
    Insulation
    Revolt/Enigma
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    I don't personally have a big presence here so to me it makes sense that my quilts don't get as much notice as I'm not here every second pushing them. I notice every thread about my quilts Missy from UQG jumps on pushing theirs when people are asking about mine, the JRB guys are similar. I'm not like that. I'm not hard up for the sale so I won't be a pusher. If I get a sub-forum here that's cool. I am a hanger myself and I want to support and serve this community but I won't be shoving my products up anyone's ars that's for sure.

-Tim

I don't personally have a big presence here so to me it makes sense that my quilts don't get as much notice as I'm not here every second pushing them. I notice every thread about my quilts Missy from UQG jumps on pushing theirs when people are asking about mine, the JRB guys are similar. I'm not like that. I'm not hard up for the sale so I won't be a pusher. If I get a sub-forum here that's cool. I am a hanger myself and I want to support and serve this community but I won't be shoving my products up anyone's ars that's for sure.

-Tim
    We'll said. I love my RevX 20 TQ.....and even (shush, don't tell anyone) used it once as a ground dweller on a retreat. Those that don't have one, don't know what there missing.

Hammock
    DH Sparrow
    Tarp
    UGQ Winter Dream
    Insulation
    UGQ TQ/UQ
    Suspension
    Whoopies w/ET's

-Tim
    Well Tim,
    Since you've called me out for whatever reason..I feel as though I have a right now to respond in your thread!
    First and foremost i'm almost 100% positive I've NEVER pushed any quilts on ANYONE!! Nor have I EVER said anything against EE or for that matter NEVER even been in a thread that's involved EE.
    Second, I think its a bit harsh to even claim that I jump in and act so desperate to push our quilts. UGQ not UQG has NO reason to push anything as our gear speaks for itself.
    Lastly, if i'm ever posting in a thread (which isn't all that often) I ALWAYS speak nothing but GOOD of all the vendors on this forum...there are enough people for all of us to be successful as small businesses. Furthermore, I would never EVER call any vendor out and be disrespectful. As a matter of fact if you look at any of my postings you will always see that I end my posts with, and I quote, "No matter which vendor you choose, you won't be disappointed". I'm very sorry this is how you view me Tim...but as far as me posting in threads in the future..i will continue to do so if and when I see it is appropriate to help out our fellow hangers.

Missy
    Missy Lou - Senior Tarp Queen @ UGQ

>>>VISIT UGQ OUTDOOR HERE<<<

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Images

-Tim
    Well I just spent the last hour reading thru 10 pages of posts in the Other Vendor and Services form
    tried a few searches and the last 150 post from Missy and found your statement unfounded.

So I will just leave you with this:
    Terms of Service for HammockForums.net

VII. Vendors. snip...

E. Vendors will not directly criticize another vendor or their products.

=============

Next time you call another vendor/s out you might want to provide links to prove your statement.
    Last edited by OutandBack; 09-07-2014 at 13:50.

Hammock
    Hammeck Envy-S and SLD Trail Lair
    Tarp
    Warbonnet Superfly
    Insulation
    Some WL and UGQ
    Suspension
    straps/whoopies
    Images

-Tim
    This here is the post that will keep me from buying an EE quilt, regardless of their quality. Bummer.

• + New Posts
  • Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast